DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The new guild site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: The new guild site Reply with quote

OK, put up a guild site on www.playervault.com

Now, to be registered as a member, you have to go to that page and add your character. There's some fill-ins to do, and after a while you will have your character there. After that, go to http://playervault.ign.com/guilds/default.asp?9091 and fill in an application (click Join this Guild) with the char you registered earlier.

More thoroughly: First you have to click on Add below Player to add you (the person) as a member of the playervault. And after that you should click Add below Character to add the character you will be playing. After that, visit the site http://playervault.ign.com/guilds/default.asp?9091 and click Join this Guild to fill in an application. The divisions and ranks for the members are not decided yet. As seen on another thread, Falk will test your abilities for the division you've requested, later.

Don't be boggled by the Guild Leader name showing on the front page. Roido is not the leader...yet. But it's the only way I can manage the webpage.

Falkhor is the leader.

(Cool! I can post as sticky!)
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Suul
PostTue 04/22/03 10:53pm
A very useful source of information. I am glad there is movement towards another location.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there will be mroe things added and such later. Right now we just have to focus on getting the members to sign up there, and then fix the divisions and such. Right now it's not much to see. But in due time.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
SunTzi
PostSat 05/10/03 1:01pm
oki li dokily so i guess i have to wait for my joining aproval now.

See you all around

Lemli

Kindo
PostSat 05/10/03 1:10pm
Done and done.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: