DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Lord Glorins Memorial Day

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Lord Glorins Memorial Day Reply with quote

Today as its is the Memorial day of the Fall of Gloriins father Lord Glorin..certain pious members of good standing in Dyso decided that the sacrilage in the crypts at least for a few hours should be stopped.To that end we implored peoople not to enter and reflect in prayer.Most succumbed to reason and devotions were said.Unfortunatly a so called Paladin decided that greed should take precedence over prayer and willfully launched an unprovoked attack (( was Paladin cos first attack was smite evil)).Xavier begged her to behave but egged on by the others she pressed on to her untimely death.In the mayhem that followed despite ill conceived stories spread by Raven who certainly lives up to the name and charachter of the bird he calls himself.The forces of sanctity prevailed despite being outnumbered.We then returned to our devotions hoping that such wanton mischief would not be repeated and reason prevail.Sadly it was not to be hiding amongst innocent haflings they launched another unprovoked attack.Sadly again they all died.We begged them to leave and in our kindness started to raise them ..fools that we were for despite explanations and agreement the repaid our kind saving of their souls with backstabbing leading to more senseless death on their part.
Though the memorial of Glorins passing was marred I pleased to say he was most pleased by the many souls that have gone to serve him in the afterlife especially he is pleased to welcome thev soul of the fallen paladin.So alls well that ends well .

***was strange that those that tried to reason and reasonably asked others to leave and never attacked first were the ones booted by the system**
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Raven
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59
 64%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindness? What kindness knows you? For every time your mouth opened came but threats and insults; for every action you take inflicted nothing but taunts! We were explorers and, despite your repeated death threats, wanted nothing but a compromise. Do not hide behind the fact that a paladin attacked first - he was provoked beyond belief, provoked by your words of devil, provoked by the stinch of evil.

Reason? What is it that you call reason? We were not greeted by words of kindness nor reason. But instead, thinking of taking refuge in the tomb's anteroom for the night, we were met with barks of mad hounds, who looked might just kill us any moment. What held you back from delivering the first blow was not reason - it was insanity.

We did not shield ourselves behind the poor halflings whom YOU murdered! Upon hearing our story, they decided to pay a visit to the tomb. I thought then that I could speak to you about what had occured a few moments before, straightening the misunderstanding. But what I saw, after entering, was a spilling of necromantic conjurations that was KILLING the halflings! Just then, as though murdering them was not enough, Xavier turned toward me with a look of madness unlike anything encountered and attacked. I had no choice but to defend myself - I did not want to try to reason again, it had already costed me dearly once before.

I respect anyone's beliefs. Most of those are of good faith - helping lives. But you - you seem to want to destroy it.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Nikina
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Hummm Reply with quote

I don't know what you saw but what I know is that I was peacefully reducing the fell skeletons population down in the crypt. Being weary of my combats, I decided to go eat so I came out of the crypt. I did not know what was waiting for me. In the tomb hallway several persons were lined up. They gently asked me to leave and never to come back. I asked them how come they thought they had the right to block us from going to kill evil creatures. They said it was Glorin's birthday. Taking a bit too much time to leave because I was trying to understand, I was all of the sudden Webbed. After that, I was threatened to be killed If I wasn't leaving. So I left, not wanting to get in too much trouble, or at least not all alone. I talked to some people about it and they felt like something was wrong. I mean think about it, they can easily celebrate hit birthday without blocking the way and killing anyone who comes, they could at least go by his tomb or something. Me and a small party went in and some conversation started. I don't know what was said exactly but it ended in a fight where we were all killed. Some people joined our group and it went on like this..
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incase you did not notice the tomb is that of Glorin The Wretched, my great great grandfather. It is not the first time in history greedy paladins have tried to intervene in his affairs and failed miserably. Even upon his leaving of the mortal world by the hands of the paladins they failed, now they walk mindlessly through his crypts, his undead servants.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Raven
Hero

XP
 64%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your grandfather would not have wanted to help a group of travellers seek shalter in his tomb? Wouldn't that be a good deed instead of slaughtering them?
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shelter was it rainiing was there a storm was it even night???You seem to very easily forget who raised blade first or very conveniently forget .Provoked the Paladiin by please go ...I think not and in keeping with your myopia the HE was A SHE.
Oh and if you are going to play at misdirection and deception at least make it believable SHELTER in a CRYPT!!!!! when there a perfectly good Inn nearby that offers more than cold floors and dampness.That story is so crass !!!!
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

Last edited by M-K on Thu May 08, 2003 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
Darkovn
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19
 36%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We gave you peapol plenty of warning i preferably would have killed you all but we asked you too leave then you went stubborn and didnt leave after many warnings so we attacked foolish mortal
And then you brought all the migthy goodys on us a whole army especially irritating foolish halflings
Its your own fault we gave you peapol warnings but dont listen you mortals never learn. icon_mad.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
Raven
Hero

XP
 64%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paladin was a HE, I've known him for years. If your memory is so rusty as to forget something that happened just a day before, then why could trust your version of the story? Was it really "please go," rather than "leave or we will rip your flesh apart, dirty and foolish mortals"? Ask Darkovn, I'm sure he is not as easy to forget.

It was, in fact, night. And it was, in fact, raining. Not everyone is rich enough to spend every nights in luxury. The insects irritate everyone's sleep, and the crypt was the perfect shalter.

Yes... I see it now. You were planing to ambush travellers, and sacrifice them like you've sacrificed that innocent girl... You've waited until a rainy night, and prayed on poor, helpless and unsuspecting travellers.

We LEARN alright, Darkovn. Reason failed the first time, so the second time there was no need for it. It seems you weren't so powerful then, now where you? You were driven out at the end.
not_so_unique
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30
 16%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC- hrrr-rrm, crypts are not exactly a place for shelter as they tend to be musty, damp, and foul-smelling. Most people in their right mind... especially god-fearing people, would not seek shelter in a crypt. Okay, carry on... this is quite interesting otherwise!
Raven
PostFri 05/09/03 12:58am
[ooc] Hey that crypt is so clean it's almost shiny. I bet you can eat off it.  Reply with quote

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm-hm-hm-ha-ha-ha.

I can amount this to the paladins being angry that they could not outrun us. icon_twisted.gif
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh we were driven certainly I saw your flashing swords and words of rebuke.We silently sulked out of the door cowed........That would be a good story unfortunatly for you thats all it is A STORY

-George Orwell

not_so_unique
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30
 16%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

[ooc] Hey that crypt is so clean it's almost shiny. I bet you can eat off it.

ooc- Wouldn't want to, personally. Besides, it *looks* clean, but what do you think it smells and feels like in there? And how would it affect someone's psyche to utilize it as a place of "shelter."

IC- Me just goes to crypts to do me job. Why you wanna stay there? So many deads and evils and all!
Raven
PostFri 05/09/03 2:56am
[ooc] I'll have you know the undead is very sanitary. They first started cleaning the place to avoid SARS.  Reply with quote

Raven
PostFri 05/09/03 2:57am
I think you should remind yourself of WHO teleported away last? It certainly wasn't any of us, we needn't to.  Reply with quote

Raven
Hero

XP
 64%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ooc] You know the IC and events forums are just awkward. How would this be explained in game? Archenemies menacing each other through letters and telegrams? With morse codes?

Beep- beep beep- beep- BEEP BEEP- beep beep BEEP- STOP
Beep beep- BEEP- beep beep beep BEEP BEEP- BEEP BEEP- STOP

Ya, that'll show that nasty Raven!

Last edited by Raven on Fri May 09, 2003 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ooc] If it is on the IC forum, it happens with your character. If the thread is primarly IC on any forum, it happens to the character you designate as you.
Raven
PostFri 05/09/03 3:07am
[OoC] True.  Reply with quote

Darkovn
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19
 36%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was dealing with the foolish halfling who cast a silence spell on me mortal
I dont run away as you should have learned what was it the second time you underastimated me or third icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The work was done the foolish whipped there backs sore with the weals inflicted by the rightous.The petty fopping charaltans who mask there naked greed behind a cloak of goodliness undone.For you faces all of your faces foe what they are were seen by many greedy back stabbing ungratefull slippery liars .How can you claim any moral high ground from the sink of turpitude you crawl out .At least we are honest in what we represent unlike you charaltans preaching goodness in the name of murder and money.
So then I warped how i ask I have not the power the leaving was none of my doing i was enjoying your grovelling search for excuses to cover your lies.

-George Orwell

Lesthate
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Delandel the paladin i thinck evil your forget a part of the story why you dont talk about each time you try to kill me when i do nothing and each time you kill innocent peaple .Yes this time i give the first strike but after all your insult .

Im a Paladin and i was protecting my friendship . You cant understand evil you have no hearts and stop kill inncent i will be always be in your way........ icon_mad.gif
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical paladin the only excuse for killing is to label the opposition Evil.Let me see sir...
Evil to say please leave ..oh i was most polite delibrately.
Evil to say at leats for a day stop the desecration of the Crypt
Evil to ask peoole to curtail there greed.
Evil to ressurrect the foolish to have them turn on you again

I think your definition of evil is slightly lacking.It seems it is fine for the goodly paladin to attack wothout cause rhyme or reason to defend greed sacrilege and vengeance.You sir should reflect on your obvious failing to reach the standards of a paladin and never have the timerity to call yourself one again.You are nothing more than a common thug hiding behind a cloak of respevtability.Tis most sad that this state summates many of the paladins here thugs who think the veneer of rightousness protects them.
And sir I do forget about eah time I kill you because it never happened .I also forget about killing innocent people because ive never done that either.So again yout rationale for attacking me is flawd .Try to avoid using the stock excuses and lies of the hypocritical ..youre evil ill kill you...From what we saw you were the most evil person there.You attacked unprovoked you defend greed and avarice.Dear Paladin you should fall on your sword in disgust.Unlike your friend Raven who kills whenever I have a higher respect for life which you as a paladin seem not to have.

-George Orwell

Lesthate
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you to speack to me i cant call me a paladin when you dont know the real difinition of good.

Stop find excuse

I no want lost my time whit you.A foolish soul cant understand the good way of thing.
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

A foolish soul cant understand the good way of thing.

thats basically what masako's saying about you, and i think you just proved her poit icon_twisted.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Raven
Hero

XP
 64%
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M-K wrote:
Unlike your friend Raven who kills whenever I have a higher respect for life which you as a paladin seem not to have.

Elaborate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: