DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pinned to the gate of Kraven ...........

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Pinned to the gate of Kraven ........... Reply with quote

Scrawled just legibly ..on a battered piece of Parchment.

Mr Collins and Friends..

Be thee warned and avert.The trade in Flesh practiced by the aforementioned is anathema to mine.It shall in all its forms be harried and those entered into most forcibly dissuaded.Those that tarry there and enter into this trade will be henceforth castigated.
Be warned I care not for the litany it be legal .If such foulness is permitted by the authorities it is yet another nail in the rotting corpse of this administration.Legal it may be unjust it surely is and that shall guide my hand.
Be warned neither shall pleas of leniency or screams of weakness halt wraths fall.Be thee trained or untrained famous or infamous rich or poor thou will feel justice if you enter into consort with this mans evil trade.
Be warned I care not one wit you shall fall and punishment rote clear delivered.
Take heed it is simple be of fine charachter those that do not here is writ large your warning there will be no more .Just the fall of that Terrible Swift Sword of justice.
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: Zachary casually reviews the tattered piece of parchment ::

Tradin' o' flesh? :: scratches chin :: Ah'm thinkin' that be one o' two things ... be it slavery or be it whoremongerin'. Can't say Ah'm finding the prospect o' either ta be fer the betterment o' the people ... 'specially the former.
Raven
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59
 64%
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Raven puts on his spectacles, and leans in for a closer look, he could only make parts of it since the piece of paper is beaten by weather.*

"Be... warned... the trade... practiced by... this administration... may be... evil," well tell me about it. Look at the taxes and how it affects the high-sell low-buy prices!
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: