DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Reform

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Black Shadows (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Amused Frog
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: The Reform Reply with quote

The inactive members of the Black Shadows have been removed. Malakalam is now Second in command. This guild is for not just rogues, but all who embrace shadows as their freinds. Race is not important, just loyalty and honour between us. You may be members of other groups, but should they threaten us, you will inform us. You may even join other rogue groups, as we do not seek to rage a war with them. This is the primary stage of our creation, building a power. We have allies allready, who they are I can not say, but they will not attack you. If you pick pocket one of them, and they state the guild name to you, you MUST give it back, if you do not, you shall be considered an enemy.

We aim to help each other, if caught, you are not a member of this guild. This guild does not even exist. You may give tyhem any false information you wish, as long as it does not lead to us.

Believe me, we have powerful freinds, more powerful than you can imagine.

The Black Shadows: By Rogues, For Rogues...
View users profile Send private message
Malakalam
PostWed 05/14/03 6:16am
Bulbo, I need to speak with you, its urgent. Contact me as soon as possible.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Black Shadows (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: