DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
kyp durron
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9
 66%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

I didnt want to reveal this to the public but since everyone seems to think this guild is all about ruining the fun of other....

As a guild we represent EVIL
however, that doesnt mean we go around pking low level chars.
Our services include assassinations, level training , bounty hunting and Orge Eater hunting.

Assassinations- clients contact the guilds front man, the client provides the name of the person wished assassinated and char lvl. The front man relays the request to the guild members. If they agree, the front man returns to the client with a prices. For lvl 5-10, 500gp; for lvl 10-15, 1000gp; for lvl 15-20, 1500gp.

Level Training- i guess it speaks for itself, any low lvl chars wanting to lvl up real quick may contact the guild front man. A deposit of 500gp is to be made. For every 1 level gain, a fee of 1000gp is charged.

Orge Eater Hunting- As an organization, trust is absolute. WE WILL NOT STEAL HEARTS from our clients. We mess up the orge eaters, leave it for the client to do the finishing kill. He keeps the heart, we keep the gold.

Its all in fun guys, we wont be pking low lvl chars, we wont steal hearts from our clients and we wont be ruining everyones fun
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostSun 10/13/02 2:30am
seems like the mafia heh  Reply with quote

kyp durron
Mortal

XP
 66%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!! thats it!! we are the organized crime of dysotopia!!

For example, if a client wants to have..say "johnny" assassinated..but as the assassination is taking place, a group of White Roses interfer. Then i believe our guild deserve the right to inflict vengence on the White Rose for the interference
Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostSun 10/13/02 2:53am
there is already a guild for that, its called the Leauge of Shadows  Reply with quote

XPhoenixX
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it Kyp, but Mr. Red is right. It sounds like you are entering the LoS's area of expertise. You wouldn't want to take away their buisness now would you? I dont think they would like that too much.
kyp durron
Mortal

XP
 66%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suppose competition is healthy?

those arent the only things we'll be involved in...there are others...i was just trying to explain that the guild isnt about ruining other people's fun.
We are Chaotic, that means we will employ any means nessary to accomplise our goals. But not at the expense of ruining other peoples fun
Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostSun 10/13/02 3:25am
yea we will see how healthy it is when we parade around your dead body stealing things from its pockets  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 10/13/02 3:49am
yea u might lose an orb of pain!  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostSun 10/13/02 3:51am
or you might lose some members and a few fingers  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 10/13/02 3:52am
i once put an orb of pain in my pocket and then my........was chopped off  Reply with quote

laz
PostSun 10/13/02 6:12am
lol.. I think competition is a good thing icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: