DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

What's up with the OSB!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
not_so_unique
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30
 16%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chains, what you guys (in the gender-neutral sense) do is critical to the livlihood and prosperity of Dysotopia!

You all and your characters are to be commended and have my utmost respect as a fellow player! The WG play a critical role in Dysotopia. My character may not understand this but I do as a player.

My character also helps low-levels when he comes across them in his many travels... provided he takes a liking to them... or maybe I should say provided they can tolerate him!

Anyway, keep it up!
View users profile Send private message
jeezimonlyjokin
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8
 62%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC i see the osb as just another guild that does whatever the hell they want just like anyone else. np. but now i her they're supposed to be "good" ? theres no need to explain my last comment ----->>> WWWAAAAAAAAUGGGHGHGHGHGHGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email
M-K
PostThu 05/15/03 7:47pm
Whats up with the OSB ahh thats a simple question ....there all good ...and you can construe that answer according to your bias.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well all i will say is when i was with the osb for a while i can say most of them stayed ic without breaking ooc or whatnot, all in all they stayed straight as much as i knew, however people can be two faced and i know this much better than any other, so all i will say is by their actions from what i have seen they are an outstanding group of role players who take it seriously and are at least mature about it....
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not_so_unique, you haven't a clue how others feel. I too wander Eleriina, taking people throug the valley, giving away the best items I have to lowbies.. There are a few of us, not just WG.

I think everyone in Dysotopia should be an equal, it's a bit rubbish only two guilds get ceremonial attires, and it's not fair that only the nicest of people are stuck helping people when they could be doing DM events and roleplaying in general.

I see where you're coming from and I totally agree..

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: