DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Attacked by Darkovn and Masako

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Attacked by Darkovn and Masako Reply with quote

Earlier today Nicha and I were in Eleriina near the Rift Gate. We had just slain a soul seeker. Darkovn the Shadow Lord and Masako (a rather nice cleric) approached. A sharp verbal exchange ensued between them and us.... fairly typical these days with those two. Darkovn made some threats to Nicha... to cut out her tongue, asking her to step out of town and such.

After Nicha left town, they followed, passing her in the Kravenwood Estates Rift Gate Temple. Cragthor and I came because we expected an attack. We encountered them near the Kravenwood Lowlands Inn. After a few words, Darkovn attacked... beginning with dispelling me, then following with Horrid Wiltings. Masako soon joined in. A vicious battle ensued and both Darkovn and Masako were killed. We escaped the attack alive, though wounded. Both Cragthor and Nicha fought valiantly.

I consider the incident over and done with.... they threatened us and attacked us, but justice was delivered when we turned their attack into defeat. Whether they will attack again or not, we shall see. All Knights should be vigilant.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((as Conrad))

Blood has been drawn and delivered in kind. I would consider the matter closed and the dogs beaten back to their holes in the ground. Now do any wonder about my questioning the "respect" which some of our brothers and sisters have afforded the likes of the snake-tongued Masako?

I had a long talk the other night with one of the former members of the inner circles of would-be Church of Cyric. He gave names and motives as well as a list of misdeeds by Glorin and his so-called Dark Sun followers. Truth be told, they are not followers of the Dark Sun, but use Cyric to cover their own tracks.
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Attacked by Darkovn and Masako Reply with quote

Muric wrote:
A vicious battle ensued and both Darkovn and Masako were killed.

Hahahaha he dies again, he dies every time he does stuff like that, so weak. I am really getting sick and tired of Darkovn. I hate him with a passion, both IC and OOC. He can't role play for beans, wants super powers on a level 1 character. IC he is an idiot who thinks he is overpowerful, a bit whacko (all that soul stealing stuff, i haven't seen one damn result of his ravings) . Masako doesn't really bother me much, must play at different times i rarely see her(or is it him? ) . I could do without Darkovn though. Ah well.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Conrad Hollows
PostFri 05/16/03 10:11pm
((scratches head quizzically))  Reply with quote

expansia
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: lol

*sighs* I believe it was a misunderstanding between Darkovn and myself that initiated his behavior. Masako and I have a well-know and mutual dislike for each other. We both tend to mince words when we are around the other. Darkovn just happened to see such a conversation and jumped in. I think when I asked him if Masako kept him, her furry pet, on a short leash, he may have taken it personally (ic). The threat was merely a comback on his part. I left Eleriina soon after, I seem to have less of a tolerance for Masako than I once did. Darkovn followed me to Kravenwood, still dishing out his threats, which were rather ammusing, I must add. The events unfolded as Muric previously stated, and there was the typical threat at the end on his part saying something to the effect of he shall wait until my friends are not presesent to test my defensive abilities. He has since left me alone, and I am not concerned.

Now...his involvement in other activities has come to my attention. Those concern me a great deal.

Nicha
View users profile Send private message
Ultrafoo
PostSat 05/17/03 4:34am
I was just suggesting that he is a nuisence and does it every time i have seen it. Whether or not this was one of those times i do not know.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: