DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need new rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: Need new rank Reply with quote

Hey, I have the highest rank possible...so I was told to think of a custom one.

Anyone has any ideas? icon_confused.gif

kiss.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooooooooooooooh I can think of one...

It has to have something to do with hearts, something to do with male/male relationships, and... hmm.. how about... Heart Faerie?
As for another one... well... hmm.. you know, the HARDEST part of making a character in D&D is the right name. How about.... Mr. Optimistic?

Now... if *I* were to get a name, I would want NO less than to be called Miles Prower which is Tails the Fox's real name. (Yeah yeah, it sounds like Miles PER hour, but hey, whatever its still cute! ^_^)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Master of Dungeons and Dragons, people have to take a 20 page quiz to get the rank, meaning a newbie at 3 posts could get it if he passes the test, or something maybe, I like my title though its my favorite and means much to me.. icon_twisted.gif you would know if you played dungeon siege, i had such a time with that game, i was the undisputed pvp master and had so many chars lollolol icon_mrgreen.gif
Glorin
PostSun 05/18/03 12:43am
guys the spam is in the can of the bam to bam man  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon316: "Drinker of Dwarven Mead and Lover of Elven Women, combine the two and it's: WAM BAM-Thank you mam."

!!!!!!!!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill take the mead and the women, if i only could have one id be the women, weee.... of course i always wondered (fantasy) what dro sex would be like ... wish i could try it if it was real, and even if it was, i would take a risk... you never know when the "Spider's Kiss" might come at an unexpected moment... icon_confused.gif

:/
=\
Jon316
PostSun 05/18/03 7:25am
Drow************************** lol no need to edit posts icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 05/18/03 3:25pm
jihad in a can of the spam to the bam bam in the scam pa doo  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I got one! Since Kindo originally showed us the bang bang bang thing, is name should be BANG BANG BANG!! icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316
PostTue 05/20/03 5:59am
lol reserve it for stoners or cool people, or admins or whatever lololololooooooool  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostTue 05/20/03 9:42pm
u should d/l "Idioth" thats another good song, and the cheese song and the phone calls about cereal and arbys  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: