DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Official News: Griff Inn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Official News: Griff Inn Reply with quote

From his place at the head of the table Falkhor oversees the remains of the League. His grim glare goes round the table sizing up old friends and new members.
"Some of us know eachother as if we were brothers and sisters, some have just recently introduced.
I've made Griff Inn head of operations in Dysotopia. Seeing how I'm not around too regularly being occupied by other matters such as finding our way back to Tuskan, discovering the plans of those who would conspire against our operations and other undercover work.
I'll be the man behind the stage, the voice in the dark, I'll be watching you all from the shadows.
Griff however will run all daily affairs, organize matters and recruiting new members. And he better do a good job or he'll find one of them cut off horse heads in his bed someday! Congratulations Griff!".
He raised his glass, gave all a mysterious smile as he pulled from under his cloak a black helmet.
"For now friends, take care, I must take my leave. If things go well you will hear from me soon. If I stay silent for too long Griff is to follow me as leader. Never give up the search for Tuskan, never deny your own nature".
He stepped back, slipped on the helmet and shadow embraced him.
When light conquered darkness again Falkhor had disappeared.
View users profile Send private message
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Falk.

From now on, I'm in charge of the guild in dyso. Falk is still the big cheese (Shadowlord), but he's been too busy with other things so he hasn't been on as much as he would have liked to. This means the guild has gone without a leader figure for a very long time and thus, has slowly drifted away into nothing. I'm going to try my best to turn it around and make it like it used to be. Consider me the Shadowmaster of Dyso. You will have noticed that all the old posts have gone - I want to make a fresh start for the guild and not dwell too much on past issues. I'm currently thinking of a few things to get us started, like guild rules and such. Most of the rules are fine as they are, but I feel I should elaborate on a few of them to make things clearer, and perhaps add a few new ones.

Here's to a profitable and successful future. *gets a beer*

Griff
Azaziel Seirim
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14
 7%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A handing over of power, via backroom deals and with a total absence of democracy. I can only assume by the absence of any contest to this appointment that the potential competitors for Griff's new position have been rendered silent, and by now have begun to decompose.. Aah, things are as they should be.

I look forward to playing my part in our organisation Griff, and hope you are even more watchful now than you were in the past. Power can at times be fleeting..

Az.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: