DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I dont know

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Brin
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: I dont know Reply with quote

I had a strange thing happen to me. I was fighting skellies in the crypts. There were a bunch but I was using a good weapon and slaying them. Then (went afk for a few minutes) before I knew it I was on the ship comming to Dyso. I spoke with the captain and got another form and went to eastern island and the captain gave me another 5000 gold! But I have two papers in my bag now. it's taking up extra space when I only need one so if someone could take it off me that would be great. But not the 5000 gold please, I'm very poorly and need it. I'm sure the captain wouldn't want me to go hungry either.
I'm getting strong but my Kama's are still weak. If anyone has a nice one or two I would trade, buy, or perform a task for them. (I have the strongest that are sold from that weird trader on the boat...)
View users profile Send private message
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very unique problem- at first I thought, your EULA was PPed and the module restarted.. but if you said you had 2 EULA, then thats impossible. Do you have 2 rods as well? 2 eyes of examining?

This could answer some of the questions I have I think..
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Brin
PostMon 05/19/03 3:02am
The captain gave me another paper and 5000 gold. but I dont have another rod or eye thing.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had something similiar i believe at one time, had to do with me having that old stupid script eat the bag that had my eula in it, TOOK MY EULA AND ALL SOUL STONES AT THE SAME TIME, so i had to talk to the captain again and he gave me 20k gold even tho i was already level 20 lol..... that was in the pre wipe era.... odd huh? icon_mrgreen.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: