DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

If you want to join the Mage's Guild then reply to this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Drudley
PostFri 09/13/02 2:54pm
nope, no one, im afraid if you want to join you will have to play all alone on the nix server untill other nix people joins, or to beta...  Reply with quote

Bristle Fendlestick
PostFri 09/13/02 7:03pm
Well do you atleast have any info on when the mages guild little island home will be fienshed?  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostSat 09/14/02 12:18am
Im askin gesh..  Reply with quote

Raistlin
PostSat 09/14/02 11:09pm
I have a level 14 Sorc, Chaotic Neutral. His name is Rai'stlin Telvynil. I would like to join the Guild.

-Raistlin

Jominil
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 0 / 9 EXP: 0 / 9 EXP: 0 / 9
 0%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Mage Guild Reply with quote

Greetings,
I am Jominil Liadon, a new arrival upon the land of Dysotopia.

I am a wizard, my studies focusing primarily on illusion. I have also shown interest in arts outside of my specialty, such as polymorphic abilities, the time-dilation properties of the high level spell Time Stop, the use of maximise on spells that have greater potential than a master can utilise, also the effect of distance to duration when observing projectiles in spells...
Some very 'interesting' results have been found thus far.

I am on a search for knowledge... and I will use this knowledge to aid others. I feel that governments and laws will only prevent me from helping those in need and hindering me in my search for knowledge.
They will only regulate our lives, so that we cannot truely be free.
(ooc: Chaotic Good)

Would a seeker of knowledge, such as myself, be welcome in such a guild?
If so, I would like to know more about guild policy and what the guild has to offer to guild members.
I would also like to know of other mages, more experienced in the arcane arts than myself, so that I may gain some of their knowledge.

Jominil Liadon, Illusionist
View users profile Send private message
BertoAmraphel
The Mayor Of Eleriina

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to join, Balltwister sent me here

My character name is Meriin Follow

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drakon
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 2 / 8 EXP: 2 / 8 EXP: 2 / 8
 25%
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My char is Vere Dannen. He's a level 10 sorcerer. I want to join. If you need more info, it can be had IC, cause I dont like giving info about my character publicly and OOC.
Big Jay
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Joining the guild Reply with quote

Unfortunately this thread is no longer active, as none of these people are in the guild any more. If you wish to join, please look in the general discussion forum and reply to the thread regarding the mage guild there. You will then be able to access the private members forum

Hiro Protagonist

Guild Leader
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: