DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Grok's notes on the meeting with Caranithir

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Grok's notes on the meeting with Caranithir Reply with quote

Lord Conrad requested I present these note of what took place. Forgive me if there not completly accurate, as this was requested late into the meeting.

Caranithir Thargelion had requested a meeting of Lord Conrad, since he had spoken with Berto, but though Berto gave his sympothys he felt the Tomb (where the incedent took place) was out of his jurisdiction.

The incedent took place 2 nights ago from this meeting. William Spears and the lady Nikina Goldentouch met in the Tomb of Glorin. Caranithir was also present. Spears insulted her "in the most vile manner possible" she responded by calling him a Lier and a knave. At this point Spears drew his blade and attacked. Nikina was grieiously wounded, but the gods smiled upon her and she was saved, only to have Spears again attack her. She fell to his blade and though Caranithir did his best to defend her, he was unable to stop Spears. Spears vanished (ooc booted) after her death.

A witness named Givoco Krag did see part of what happened. He gave testomony that he heard fighting and came upon the battle. he saw Spears and Nikina fighting and Caranithir saying "stop the killing". He then witnessed Spears kill the lady Nikina.

Lord Conrad, Draku, Grok and Caranithir were present at this meeting and Givoco Krag appeared later to give testomony.

It was decided to have a trial. If possible that the Prince would oversee. Lord Conrad stated that if nessary he or an appointed person would judge the trial.

Spears may appoint council for defence, and if he was unwilling to show the trail would be held in absentia, and a defence appointed.
Caranithir was asked not to take revenge, nor his friends. They could defend themselves if he attacked.
Ultrafoo
PostSun 05/25/03 12:30pm
ooc :
Why was Spears booted?

Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: PK tracker- I killed Nikina once, then she recovered- she jumped back into the fight, and I killed her again... but the gods rezed her... THEN she jumps back in AGAIN, and I kill her for good. 3 strikes you're out unfortunatley =(
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: William, are you going to surender, or are we gonna have to hunt you down icon_twisted.gif
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc : Ok, if u kept it in role play i guess i am fine with it, although it seems like just because she was stubborn and kept attacking *you*, she should have been blamed. Keep rping evil well. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spears
Grandmaster

XP
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: I, unfortunatley, think that what I'm doing is right- I wont surrender because in my mind, I'm not doing anything wrong. icon_twisted.gif

Thanks Vurg icon_wink.gif
Arniz
PostSun 05/25/03 10:14pm
Ola!

Sorry mates but this ic- ooc mixing thing especially in this case cant be good.

Greets Llew

Spears
Grandmaster

XP
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all IC- the parties involved have discussed the situation, and it is all part of the game. icon_smile.gif Nothing to worry about here
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer if we did try to keep the OOC observations in the talk thread ... but, yes, the whole crime with Caranthir and Spears is part of a larger plot ... it was not any random PK ... so don't anyone get their panties all up in a bunch. icon_smile.gif
Arniz
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 6 / 27 EXP: 6 / 27 EXP: 6 / 27
 22%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ola!

ok if this is all part of a bigger operation im happy icon_smile.gif
i thought it was all about a simply pk action, and the ooc fact a char of palladium being member of the OSB makes the view on the action to complicated disturbed me a bit.

*awaits things to come* *cheers*

Llew

PS. anyway......... no need to answer......... last 6 posts deleted...........back to ic..........
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: