DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I need help from a player at level 4-7

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: I need help from a player at level 4-7 Reply with quote

I'm playing a vampire and its fun being a loner and I dont care, but I know that there are sorcerers out there trying to level but failing because they got no back up, I'd be happy to improve rp by setting up a party that will travel together as much as possible, classes that would be handy:

Cleric
Arcane spellcaster
Very sneaky rogue.
And perhaps an archer in any class.

Oh and btw; I know its bad rp, organising this OOC so far... but otherwise we would all to busy with training anyway and we would still not play together

Last edited by Shin2k on Tue May 27, 2003 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about an Avenger?
Level 4 avenger dwarf.
An avenger is a druid kit from BG 2 icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shin2k
PostTue 05/27/03 6:35am
Sure thing. icon_smile.gif Besides druids can heal... I could use that  Reply with quote

Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your undead, trust me, you do not want to be healed by any magic. (unless its negative energy magic)
Which brings me to another point, you should NOT drink any healing potions as an undead, it will kill you, you have to use healing kits
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they could fix that, then yes I shouldn't but I dont think theres a script that makes it possible to be healed by negative energy and harmed by heal...
or did I miss something?
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drudley
PostTue 05/27/03 8:40am
Easy fix, remove enforce legal characters then use leto or some such and give you undead as race  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, obnoxious undead races, grrr.... i was pvping one one time and i was near death so i pulled out a wild card on him, harm and it was my mistake when i died.... that was like the day after i started playing online... lol icon_evil.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: