DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bri please read this

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dysotopia: The Rebirth
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
NineFires
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9
 55%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Bri please read this Reply with quote

I have been playing on Dyso for about three weeks and I must say that I am impressed. The world is well crafted and laid out with consideration given to all level of characters. The people I have met thus far have all been top notch gamers.

Praise aside as thats not really the subject here-

Myself and another player- I know him only as Essex, have been putting together a guild and thus far we have bolstered our ranks to six. From what I understand this is enough people to make it official. So I would like to make so. We are the Fellowship of Heroes (FOH) and our cause is just and good.

In game I am Caradoc Drakuul and since arriving upon Dyso I have endeavored to bring a little order to the chaos and curb the evil that has been running rampart- The FOH is an extension of that effort.

I hope that you take this application for recognition seriously- Until which time I shall be out there somewhere doing my best to do good.
NineFires
PostWed 05/28/03 12:47am
And I seem to have posted in the wrong forum- D'OH!  Reply with quote

Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and you don't have to ask for it to be official. When it's big enough everyone will start to notice it.

There will be long before any guilds that hasn't already will get anything
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedStorm
PostWed 05/28/03 5:48am
Duh,leave the poor guy drud,  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostWed 05/28/03 5:50am
Umm... what?  Reply with quote

Ultrafoo
PostWed 05/28/03 8:44am
Yeah, leave the kid alone, he's doing the best he can. Well met, good luck with your guild.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*yawn* another "me against evil" guild. Damn you people, make up ORIGINAL stuff....

((Please don't view this as hate ro anything like it, but with all the guilds popping up, it's getting tedious to see all the good guilds who are against evil. Bah.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he CAN do...is to ask for a guild forum. Should be quite easy. Contact Solo_Core and he'll set it up for you. That's about as "official" you can become.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Drudley
PostWed 05/28/03 11:02am
Did I miss something?  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dysotopia: The Rebirth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: