DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Fire in Kravenwood, and slaughter in Eleriina.

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
X
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 16 / 20 EXP: 16 / 20 EXP: 16 / 20
 80%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Fire in Kravenwood, and slaughter in Eleriina. Reply with quote

This topic concerns the happenings of two troublesome occurances, the past days. And they all seem to circle a particular group. The Goblins.

Firstly, they have managed to attack poor jard, the eleriina bullitin board man, for no specific reason. Im upset by this as jard is my friend, and you hurt him with your kicking and puching, as well as your your stabbing, and arrow firing. to put a stop to this the eleriina patrol asked them to leave, quite simply they replied by killing him.

The situation ened, with William spears, Hati, Merom, Orcish and other members being killed as they all attacked the Patrol. I do not see this as satisfactoaray and it is endangering the peace of our city.

Secondly you may as why am i posting this in theKravenwood sectio, well that is becasue of todays evemts, that while i type is is still occuring. The goblin mass have magaed to run from eleriina, and today, decided to set KW alight, A young writer, myself, nilas and others attempwed to put out the flames, and save kravenwood. After this job, we were attacked, again by the same crowd.

Finally, i have just spotted them attacking a close companion of mine, the KW priestess. She has numourous arrows shot at her, and is in dearing pain.

We must put and end to this, malarchy. Can i have your suggestions friends?

Fear is nothing without power
Sariia - A Sister of "The Red Rose"
Eastern Winds - Palidin of Tyr
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mxyptlk
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... the goblins have caused a lot of trouble lately. I experienced this the other day when they were taxing the path to Kravenwood. As I am an entertainer and intellectual person, I usually dont take sides in struggles, but I must agree that the Goblin tribe is beconing more and more tiresome...

-Mxyptlk the Minstrel
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solution ...make conical shaped mound of wood with pole at centre.
Tie offending Goblin to pole securely
LIght wood pile and stand back

and enjoy the comforting screams and pleas of sorry
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Conrad))

:: a small sarcastic grin, about as much humor as he ever displays ::

You know, for once, I am inclined to think that the usually snake-tongued Masako speaks more than a morsel of truth. The fact that these beasts are accepted as possibly productive members of society is troubling enough ... that they are accepted while they are bent on little more than terror and destruction is even more troubling.
X
PostThu 05/29/03 10:15pm
Well i think it would be nice if we could come to some sort of arrangement, however M-K im definitly in favor.  Reply with quote

_MJ_
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13
 38%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, one might think they have learned a lesson from the severe bloodletting of goblins when they yet again tried to attack a traveler. it doesnt seem to have taken hold to them though. maybe those of us that did it should go and speak with them again.....
X
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 16 / 20 EXP: 16 / 20 EXP: 16 / 20
 80%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking to them, its been tried. i have personally tried to speak to them right after and attack on a traveller, yet they decided to try and attack me.It seems they cannot handle the shame of that they do.

Fear is nothing without power
Sariia - A Sister of "The Red Rose"
Eastern Winds - Palidin of Tyr
_MJ_
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13
 38%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speak to them was not a literal term, sorry. they were dealt with in the manner they try to deal with others so the only words actually said after the argument was done was "oh please, stop th..........." get my point?
Little Teapot
PostThu 05/29/03 10:51pm
*cough* put arrests in and I'll redo the militia... *cough*  Reply with quote

X
PostThu 05/29/03 10:54pm
*smiles* Point taken MJ.  Reply with quote

M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They goblins they have no shame they have nature and inclination....what suprises me is the ability of many to overlook the relity of a Goblin.

Whos for an early bonfire night...imagine the pictresque beuty of the kraven Path lit by the still burning bodies of impaled Goblins....could bring the family and have a picnic..
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Mxyptlk
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.... seems that lots of people have a little, well...lets say.... burning hate against those Gobbies. Mmmm... I think they are quite funny. Yes as I said before, they do make a lot of trouble... BUT, they TALK so funny... hahaha!!!

--Mxyptlk the Minstrel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: