DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A new face in town

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: A new face in town Reply with quote

A pale white young man steps from the boat, he looks around with a slight grin on his face. "So this is Eleriina" He softly whispers, his eyes hidden by his snow white hair. Slowly he steps onto the docks and walks to the market place, on his back is a staff, or perhaps even a halberd... no wait... its a scythe, very well hidden under his pure black cloak. The stranger looks up to the sky and slowly closes his eyes as rain drops on his face, his hair falling back his face showing. His face is obivously young, yet it is written with pain, not in scars but in his look his eyes are pressed closed, and his long white hair falls back as he opens his mouth only to reveal even more white, in the form of his small fangs. A commoner approaches as he looks in awe at the strange "W...hat.... are you.... ?" He stumbles on his words as he looks frightened. The stranger softly replies "I'm the end". The commoner who trembles in fear as he walks back shakes his head and turns around, starting to run into alleys around Eleriina. The stranger slowly turns his head following his prey with his eyes, he pushes his hair behind his ears as he kneels down preparing to jump. He jumps at a high speed up to the roof of the inn, his eyes locked on his victim as he jumps to the roof of the smith then onto the city gate. The commoner looks up and screams "Somebody help me!!". He runs off into a dark alley and bashes a door "Open up, somebody please help me!" he cries. The stranger disappeared into the darkness, instead of his figure jumping around the commoner noticed a shadow moving on the roofs around him at high speed. Slowly the stranger jumps down next to the commoner and grabs his neck firmly. "You wish to know who I am..." he states. The commoner shakes on his feet and slowly nods, his eyes opened with fear. The stranger slams the commoner against the wall and opens his mouth, his fangs slowly extending the sharp ends. "I am Lethalis, and I am a vampire" The commoner shouts "Let go off me, my blood tastes like sewerwater!" Lethalis nods and throws him against the wall, the commoners body breaking through the wall as rocks fall on him. "It is good to be back in action" Lethalis states. He jumps up on the roof and smiles softly as he disappears into the night. The commoner slowly gets up, his face covered in blood and bruises, he stumbles away with a concussion on his head then he slowly approaches the Inn and tells you about his story, then falls back onto a bed taking a long sleep.

Deep into the darkness, Lethalis jumps from roof to roof, a smile on his face as he jumps incredible distances at high speed, he takes out his scythe as he approaches a noble house. "Now it is time for some real fun.." he slowly whispers. He sits on the roof of the nobleman's estate slowly looking down at the two guards grinning slightly at their sight. He jumps down, when his feet hit the ground all that is heard is two heads falling onto the cold cobblestones. He turns around and smiles, his scythe going on his back again, hidden underneath his cloak. He slowly takes their bodies and heads and hides them in a few bushes, then slowly returns to the estate, jumping up to the second floor throwing himself thru the window as he looks inside the bedroom he just entered. From left to right slowly noticing, a chest; a mirror; a closed door; a opened closet with some clothing hanging out and a bed, with a 17 year old girl sitting straight up looking at the vampire with her big blue eyes. "Who are you..." she slowly speaks. "I am Lethalis, my dearest" the vampire states. "What are you doing here sir?" the girl replies. Lethalis slowly walks up and sits on the bed next to her, stroking her long hair as he whispers into her ear. "I came here for you" he slowly kisses her cheek and moves his lips further down her chin, then down to her neck gently kissing on it. The girl blushes and giggles softly pulling her blanket over her body "But sir..." The vampire kisses her lips then lowers his head down till her neck, extending his fangs from his mouth as he closes his eyes and sinks his teeth inside her neck, draining her from her blood as he groans. "Virgin blood..." he whispers. He retrieves his fangs and licks the wound for any left over blood, then takes the sleeping girl into his arms and jumps onto broken glass in the window, jumping back into the darkness with a girl.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story continues:

At midnight, after his first day in Dysotopia Lethalis saw some new faces and learned of habits in this land. He takes out a journal and slowly starts scribbling. "Training is going well, none of these citizen seem to understand." He stops and sniffs the air, quickly slamming his journal closed and placing it in his bag. He gets up, standing up straight as the wind blows his hair to the left, he turns to the right his hair waving up and down in the wind, his pale face visible with an alerted look. He jumps up as his long cape follows his long trail, his jumps from roof to roof ever has high and silent as usual. Slowly stalking a well equipped commoner, perhaps even an adventurer. He observes her slowly, only his hair moving slowly in the wind. He slowly whispers: "What is this..." His eyes flash upwards as he turns quickly and jumps up, from roof to roof travelling to the city gate and there slowly taking its place again against one of the pillars. He takes his journal out and starts writing again. "Citizen here perhaps do not understand... but there are others here... they call themselves hero's.. or adventures." He takes out his scythe and jumps outside the city walls, into the wilderness. His movements coordinated and agile as he lands in a tree, near a fire. "I see ugly oomans, they seey orrgre eeter is guud muney" An ogre near the fire started talking. Slowly a blue ogre replied "Eeeterrrr!!!" The ogres get up and grab their weapons shouting : "YOu's NOT eeeet Us!! " Lethalis looks west and notices a giant figure approaching from the dark, he slowly jumps up further into the tree, looking in awe at the gigantic beast. He slowly whipsers: "Perhaps more training is required.." The battle starts with a scream of the Ogreeater, who swings his massive claws into the group of ogres, picking one of them up and smashing them against the tree. The tree shakes and Lethalis jumps to another tree, observing the fight from there. An ogre bashes the gigantic creature with a club, the creature quickly grabs the ogre by the head and crushes it skull, then slams his body into the other ogre, letting out a long scream. From behind a adventurer approaches, and slowly starts casting a spell. All of the sudden the creature falls down, lifelessly. The left over ogre runs off and the adventurer slowly approaches the death creature, taking out a dagger as he slowly starts cutting into the body. Lethalis studies his movements slowly, then jumps up further into the tree, his eyes flashing from left to right, scanning the area for any other adventurers. He takes out his journal and starts writing again: "More training is indeed.... indeed... required." He sits back in the tree as the sun comes up, covered in the shadow of the leaves he falls asleep, his journal covering his heart.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story continues:
The sun slowly hides itself behind the horizon as Lethalis gets up, standing on a branch from the big tree he looks down at the body from this morning. As he jumps down, rats run away from the body aswell as some ravens, he kneels down and looks inside the wound slowly inspecting what is missing. He softly whipsers: "The heart is gone." As he looks to his left he notices a party of adventurers approached, three of them wearing heavy armor and bearing weapons and shields. One of them steps forward and looks at Lethalis. "Well, did you get the heart young man?" He asks. "No, I did not.." Lethalis replies. "Then where did it go?". "I didnt kill this creature, someone else did and someone else took its heart" Lethalis slowly states as he gets up his face covered in his hair. "I think you took it and just dont wanna give it to us...Let's get him boys" The leader shouts, in a blink of light the three grab their weapons and start to swing them above their head screaming as they run towards Lethalis. The vampire thinks quickly and looks up, jumping up and grabbing the tree, "This is not the time" he takes out a small net and throws it down on the three, then drops a potion on them, the potion explodes and spreads a gas, the three men fall down to their knees and start snoring loudly. Lethalis, fairly shocked by the sudden attack jumps up and down between the tree's his moves becoming less coordinated every jump. he thinks and slowly sits on the top of a tree, looking over the huge forest and then at the city. he thinks then jumps down the entire way down along the huge tree, landing on his feet quietly, sitting down as he looks around, before he gets up and looks around for any danger. He then sets his foot back and starts to run, his high speed making it look like he's floating over the air, he dodges a few trees as he enters the bandit valley and looks around, then jumps up the hills avoiding any danger as he reaches the city gates. <Well well, this is new> He looks at a perfect Unity at the city gate. <More virgin blood perhaps?> jumping next to the guard he starts inspecting her and steps back. <This is wrong.> He jumps on the roof and runs as far away from the guard as he can, ending up in west Eleriina he looks around and searches for a dark place to sit. He takes out his journal and starts writing "Today I've learned more about habits of this place, and my training seems to be going less easy then it used to, also I came across some sort of law-enforcer, they are not human... nor elven.. they scare me in a way." He slams his journal closed and looks at the sky... he speaks softly "Time for training" taking out his scythe and walking up to a combat dummy he starts to pratice his moves, his hits getting harder and harder each time, his movements becoming more agile and coordinated aswell. Then all of the sudden he let's go of his scythe and as it hits the floor he falls to his knee's. "Thirst..." his eyes grow red as he grabs his scythe and places it on his back, his movements more fiercy and powerful, as he crashes onto roofs, almost breaking through them as he practicly flies to a dark cave, removing the big stone in front of it with one arm as he walks inside, noticing the young girl with a slight smile on his face. "Hello Precious" he states, the girl smiles and says "Goodnight master." She slowly tilts her head, revealing her neck. Lethalis slowly starts to sink his teeth in her skin, almost growling as he drinks, his veins showing obviously, and growing. He retrieves his fangs and smiles. "Thank you dear, I will get you some blood tommorow night..." She smiles and falls asleep on her bed, Lethalis slowly sits next to her in the bed and lays back his grins growing bigger and bigger as he falls asleep, the rock slowly rolling back in front of the cave entrance, removing all light.
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story continues:
The smell of moonfog awakening the young vampire, he slowly gets out of the bed not to wake the girl laying on the bed next to him. <Time to get her some blood..> He grabs his cloak and pulls it over his neck, slowly shoving his scythe behind him, the edge of the blade following his footsteps as he walks to the rock and slowly pushes it away, then jumps out into the darkness and smiles at the moon. Slowly pushing the big rock back in front of the entrance as he jumps up, his jumps taking him thru the valley into the woods, this is where he prepares his ambush. He jumps up high into the tree's looking for a small group of ogres as he blinks his eyes noticing someone approaching. The man is carrying a torch and a black robe, Lethalis falls down from the branch, during his fall he pulls out his scythe and before his feet touch the ground he whacks his scythe into three of the ogre's, falling to their knee's bleeding from their wounds heavily as they shout loudly, the leader of the group turns his head and looks at the approaching vampire, quickly grabbing his sword but getting hit by the scythe before he could make a move, the blade hitting the face of the ogre as he falls back.
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=747
The blackrobed man, alerted by the screams and sounds of battle approaches with the torch. "Oi! Wha'the heck is goíng on here?!" He says, obivously its an old man but not an idiot, Lethalis jumps up and lands behind the man, his scythe pressing around the neck off the old man making a small wound, as blood starts to flow out, quickly grabbing a potion and filling it with his blood. The old man screams loudly as he breaks free from the vampire's grasp and turns around, quickly arming his shield and sword as he pulls off his robe, all off the sudden the old man turned into a paladin... Yet still with the old face he smiles at laughs softly at the vampire. "You think you could just go around and suck everyone's blood huh?" The vampire inspects the paladin and takes his scythe to his hands, the potion slowly attached to his belt during his movement. Lethalis quickly looks around for an escape, but is then alerted by the screaming of the old paladin, running into Lethalis he turns around quickly and blocks his sword with his scythe, the paladin continueing his offense and using his shield to block Lethalis scythe easily manages to hit Lethalis his armor and make a deep cut in his body. Lethalis looks angered and grabs his scythe tighter, moving into the counter attacking whacking his scythe in anger against the paladin's shield. The Paladin returns his attacks with a hit from his sword against Lethalis his hand, forcing him to release his scythe. The scythe flies from Lethalis his hands behind the paladin. The paladin smiles and pushes his sword into Lethalis his direction, Lethalis jumps up in a matter of seconds, lands behind the paladin and quickly grabs his scythe, pulling it back for the hit..... as he suddenly stops and his eyes close, he drops his scythe and looks up, his mouth opens as he releases the howl of a wolf... the sound to painful for the old paladin as he is stunned he gazes around emptyheaded as Lethalis falls to his knee's. For a few minutes nothing happens, but then a white wolf approaches from the darkness of the forest, carrying a flask of blood in his mouth as he drops it in front of Lethalis, his eyes turn to the paladin and he growls. Lethalis drinks the potion and slowly gets on his feet, patting the wolf's head as he picks up his scythe and pushes it on his back, the blade following all of his footsteps again. "This is Ney, she's my guardian" Lethalis slowly says as the wolf runs back into the darkness of the forest. "Do not deal with what you don't know holy one." Lethalis steps forward and pulls his scythe back, pushing his hand into his own wound and slowly licking his blood as he shouts putting all of his strength into his last hit on the paladin, the paladin slowly starts bleeding from his mouth as his torso seperates from his lowerbody, both of them falling into a different way, Lethalis jumps up and makes his way through the valley and city, leaving a small trail of blood wherever he goes, he quickly opens the cave entrance as the sun gets up behind him, he takes the potion of blood and lets the girl drink, pouring it down her mouth slowly and smiling every second of it. "Drink my precious." The sun comes up and the cave is slightly filled with some light as Lethalis sits back and takes his journal out. "Today I learned how to kill annoying paladins, tommorow I'll learn how to kill them all." he closes his journal and stiffles a laugh then leans back against the cold wall, slowly falling asleep as the girl gets up and walks out the cave.
Shin2k
PostMon 06/02/03 5:23am
*walks out of the cave in nudity right into the sun where he burns to death*  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: