DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Must be me
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really dont make a lot of sense shin...
Where did you get the idea that I hate you? Another assumption, based on one encounter that didnt work for you? One encounter where you got killed for IC reasons (and retaliated by blasting fireballs for seeing an OOC message), where you went ooc and told Aditu she was a fucking bitch (and yes we have the screenie somewhere, the fact that it was a tell doesnt make it any better). One encounter on a day you had as foul a temper as you're displaying now, one encounter and you decided to hate my guts IC and OOC. Gosh, i think you even apologized for it after calming down. But I guess the seeds of paranoia were already sown by then.
I really don't get it. You keep whining about being right and that just goes to show you're entirely missing the point.
Do I dislike you? Damn straight i do after yet another display of childish pathetic behaviour, damn straight. But I was willing to discuss matters, i gave you the option to talk things through and you just ignored it on the basis of apparently hating my guts over one encounter on a day you felt lousy, one encounter YOU took OOC. I don't see what you're so pissed about when you're the one insulting people, you're the one who is whining about wanting to be right, you're the one taking this to the forums to get some support that oddly enough doesnt seem to be coming your way. Why? It's probably CAUSE YOU'RE WRONG!
If you had a problem with a moderator or dm, with his decisions or style of play you could have talked to them, to another or to Bri and Gorb, instead all you do is nag and whine on the forum and trying to drag others into you pityfull rants.
And what was that remark about wanting to meet me in real life? Am I to assume that was a threat? Cause i think the cops might consider it as such if you want to take it to that level. And I'm seriously considering it if you actually meant that as a threat! See how assuming things can get a person into trouble?

Now for all our sakes, just piss off, stop typing, get some therapy, I just cant shake the feeling this all stems from a very low self esteem issue you're dragging into everything. I didn't advice the therapy cause i hate you, honest, but i think you need it or these things will keep popping up in your life and constantly drag you down. You'll always feel a victim of either circumstances or other people when at least partly it'll be your own behaviour setting it off in the first place.Seriously if you wanted to know whether i hate you, you could have asked, dislike yea but it's your attitude that got me to this point. Change your attitude and you'll be surprised how many people will actually like you.
No one likes a whiner though...
View users profile Send private message
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falkhor, may I suggest a therapist for you too? icon_twisted.gif

People seem to take things so seriously now, I hate no-one or hold grudges, lifes too short. Kiss and make up and get on with life, and Shin, if you're leaving.. Leave.

I don't want yet another grudge match going on that just affects other people that had nothing to do with this in the first place, it happens too often. If you have a problem with someone sort it out between yourselves.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
X
PostMon 06/02/03 2:00pm
Jesus Falkhor, definitly harsh, but i suppose on a personal basis its justified.  Reply with quote

Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst we're rearing right off-topic here, take a look at my Bio and tell me what you think icon_eek.gif

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG. Can someone lock this thread please?

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3099&highlight=personal
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nefiorim
PostMon 06/02/03 8:43pm
I suppose this has gone on long enough by now. Anything else should be taken to PM's..  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: