DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Looking at the Manor Gates...

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glith
The Wanderer

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Looking at the Manor Gates... Reply with quote

Glithander sighed as he looked at the tree, the house he had built, the gardens.

It was a shame to have it locked up - and with Ethis no place to be found...

He heard the Prince walk up to the gate beside him.

"My Lord," Glithander said, "please inform the King that I intend to reclaim my manor for myself."

"I would be happy to," the Prince replied, "but as he is away and I am in charge there is no need. The manor is once again yours. Are you also seeking to return as Mayor?"

Glithander looked back at the manor, deep in thought. He rubbed the new scar on his forehead.

"No. I still have some... personal... business to resolve. I simply need the space, and it's a shame to have this locked away against the citizens."

The Prince nodded.

"Let Lady Ethis or Berto keep the job - for now. Once my business is complete...." He trailed off, then started again. "They are welcome to stay as guests or to continue using the Manor as needed. I shall find them a more suitable location soon."

"I understand," The Prince said.

"In the meantime..." Glithander pulled out his old key, unlocked the gates and swung them wide open for all to enjoy.

Mood of the Moment:
"I Feed the Pidgeons - I Sometimes Feed the Sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being."
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kuma
PostSat 06/07/03 5:35am
:: lady ethis quietly in the shadows smiles ::  Reply with quote

Glith
The Wanderer

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33
 69%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: Sensing the quiet bemusement behind him... ::

Lady Ethis, I presume. :: Turns slowly and bows... ::

A pleasure... :: Indicating the Manor :: while I am pleased to finally meet you, it appears that we have some... awkward discussions before us.

But that can wait. We have more pressing matters before us - such as the potential naval blocade of our city, as well as finding those responsible for my extended disappearance... :: Glith grows dark and silent for a moment - then continues. ::

If you have the time, we need to talk. :: Opens the doors to the manor, beckoning the Lady Mayor inside... :: And I can't think of a better place.

Mood of the Moment:
"I Feed the Pidgeons - I Sometimes Feed the Sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being."
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Eleriina All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: