DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Chaos Moon Tribe

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jibi, Goblin Shaman
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Chaos Moon Tribe Reply with quote

The following parchment has been distrubuted to serveral Mountain Goblin messengers to carry to each Castle, Temple, Tavern and Inn in the land:

(if not found at EVERY location it is because some poor goblins were killed on sight and never got to deliver their messages) icon_sad.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Peeble Read ana Know:

King Jibi say dat Choas Moon isa no more bind-ed to enny treaty wif enny lord dat claim to hold lands ob Kraven Wood. Tribal Council meet and say:
-Isa no Halfie Land!
-Isa no OSB (Oppressurs ob Small Brothers) Land!
-Isa no King-Men Land!

Dese peeble say dey OWN land! isa no true!

Dese peeble say Jibi no OWN Jibi Land! isa true!

Land no Owned! Jibi peeble HOLD Jibi Land. Jibi peeble 'teck da land from King Men dat try to Kill land! King Men cut Toad Road through Jibi Land! Jibi isa great shaman but eben Jibi no can grow grasses ina cut! Jibi say King Men musta salt da land!

King Men no 'teck da land! King Men kell da land!

Halfies claim halfies OWN Uz Path (through Kraven Wood)! Bah! Halfies no OWN land! Halfies eben no HOLD land. Uz (trolls) hold land. Uz Matron see to dat!

King Jibi ob da Chaos Moon
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, I do not think Lord Kraven will think too highly of this proclomation. I fear for you Jibi. Will you please apologize to Lord Kraven and recognize it as his land? I only ask this for your safety, he is not likely to take this at all lightly. Oh my I sense another war a brewing. Jibi I am not the wisest of people, but I do hope that my plea does not fall on deaf ears, the last thing we need is another bloodbath in Kravenwood.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I do NOT like Goblins for personal reasons, I admit they have a point here. Men like to come to a piece of turf and claim it fer themselves without caring what wild things already inhabit the land. Then if those things try to protect, defend or take back what was taken from them in the first place, they're consid'errd pests and summar'ly exterm'nated. I don't agree with that EVER. All of Nature's creatures deserve their homes to be treated with respect by those with any bit o' smarts. Men think they just own whate're they want.

- Raisthenal
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Griff Inn
PostFri 05/30/03 7:35pm
And the places for goblins are caves, not cities.

Griff

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the Goblin King is trying to say that this was their land first, and that Lord Kraven should respect that, whether or not he thinks that his city should be there, too.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Pol2
PostFri 05/30/03 9:56pm
Hati suport jibi all the way  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Argus))

Ah must say Ah've not seen these goblins in these places up until recently ... and Ah've been around the lands fer a spell. Methinks there be a big diff'rence 'tween bein' an indigenous species/people an' movin' in an' claimin' what amounts ta squatters rights. Goblin's been livin' in the Plains fer some time now ... 'spose that a case could be made fer'em there ... kinda like Duergars an' the Mine cave system ...
Mxyptlk
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Raisthenal. I don't think this land should be OWNED by anyone. It is wilderness, and should be left to the inhabitants... the badgers, trolls and all the forest creatures hidden to most men(and goblins....and halflings and gnomes and dwarvers and....YOU GOT MY POINT!!!).
OK, we intrude this terrain to get wood, kill trolls, hunt for food and so on. But I believe these events are jutified. For example... now when Dysotopia is being settled by men(and... yeah yeah... you know), the trolls suddenly have a lot of food(eh that would be low lever adventurers...poor lads) and are therefore increasing in number. Then it is the DUTY of us to keep the number of these creatures down. Ok... yeah yeah, I now you are alle sitting there waiting for THE POINT. I'm a storyteller, and actually COULD be a good politician since I stray from the point easily.
The point is, noone should neither OWN nor HOLD this land...

And to finish of my speech, I will sing for you!
Oh...sorry, I forgot my lute at home... some other day then.

--Mxyptlk the Minstrel
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Spears
PostSat 05/31/03 2:08am
If no one wants it, then I'll take it.

Whos going to stop me? *evil laugh*

-William Spears

Raven
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59
 64%
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Smokes pipe*

This is going to be a bloody mess.

*Casts Material Disjunction and disappears to rematerialize in Dragonfall*
View users profile Send private message Send email
Mxyptlk
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Sighs *

Yes Master Raven... but It has already been a mess.

--Mxyptlk the Minstrel *frustrated beacuse he can't find his lute*
chiman
PostMon 06/02/03 9:20pm
They are blastable, ergo they are!
icon_biggrin.gif

Mxyptlk
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William Spears is evil...

I must write a song about him.

William Spears the evil,
William Spears the evil,
He kills and mauls
without a blink.
Doesnt even want
to think.
His ego yes its very big,
eve though he is a ...

hahaha.... dont think I should continue that one.
He'll probably kill me for that

--Mxyptlk the Minstrel
Nemor
PostTue 06/03/03 2:41pm
I'll finish it

"even though he is a pig"

- Nemor

Jibi, Goblin Shaman
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Goblins in Cities Reply with quote

Standing on a bench before the Portal in Eleriia Jibi the Goblin Shaman proclaims the following:

King Jibi send dis werd to all folk who say city isa no place fer Jibi and Jibi peeble:

Isa MOST true! Dis foul place make a great curse on da LAND! Isa no place fer no body! Jibi will no be tell-ed where Jibi ken go and Jibi no ken go!

When Jibi Peeble remove curse from land stone by stone, Jibi no more be questioned by soft city peeble!

SO SAY JIBI!

Jibi, Goblin Shaman then storms off through the portal.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
AliZee'
PostThu 06/05/03 7:32pm
dead Gobbys smell worse then live Gobbys...  Reply with quote

Nemor
PostThu 06/05/03 8:14pm
You sure you got that right way around?

- William

AliZee'
PostThu 06/05/03 10:01pm
yea...i killed a couple of um to test it out..  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havn't had any trouble with them so far, I guess so I'm lucky... I did have a little goblin (just a halfling to me) PP me, but he RP'ed it well enough so I let him keep my bracers of armor +3

>.<

-_-

I seriously don't mind them, it's actually enjoyable I would assume, like back when the BoC came along (god I hate even mentioning them) and we wildly PK'd them in defense of our server... no RP required

The only difference between BoC and the chaos moon gobline tribe thingy, is that they aren't power mad freeks out to take over people, and they are IC good enough..

which is exactly what we told the BoC to do when they came, but they didn't listen, so they got banned...

I'm sorry but for some reason my bullshit detector is going haywire...

I don't care who they are one way or the other, as long as they keep it real and IC... which is cool, who wouldn't attack a goblin onsight unless they are trying to RP someone who doesn't kill everything onsight?

Keep it up, rather fun I must add.

(ooc)
For the IC part... *cough cough* *choke*

I have not seen anything bad of them except heard rumors, but if they are simple goblins who are strong than others, and yet have intelligence, let them have their own section of the world, who are we to judge them?- Skip Williams.

Ok that was horrible, skip is LN, which is the title of "The Judge" so I am rping poorly at that one, let me retry.

They are goblins, clearly monsters and evil, I say we destroy them and be done with it.-Skip Williams.

That sounded much better coming from a judging archmage

okies there we go...

.... icon_rolleyes.gif
Azaziel Seirim
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14
 7%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goblins are a sort of jumped up vermin if you ask me. Stinking, filthy, disease ridden, flea infested vermin at that. I certainly dont deny them the right to exist, just so long as they dont affect my mercantile endeavours or get so close to me that I can experience their oh so delicate boquet.

I must ask though, how many of you good citizens of Dysotopia would allow a pestilent goblin to move in next door? They kill without reason, they burn crops, they stink up the place. Mark my words, property values will plummet if you let them get a foothold. Next time you encounter one of these horrid little creatures, I suggest you persuade it to take up residence elsewhere. Preferably in a nicely filled in hole or within the flames of a roaring bonfire.

As for halflings "owning" any area, I think you will find we rarely claim ownership of any lands - our community is our home, and that can move from place to place.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: