DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Order of The Howling Wolf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, you too have decided to follow our Order, I am glad that you have made the same decision as the others on the boat. I will accept you as an Initiate into the Order, Mashan, welcome.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostFri 03/07/03 5:38pm
I welcome Nei into the Order as well!!!  Reply with quote

Nei
PostFri 03/07/03 5:56pm
Thank you for this great oppertunity Shadow, I only hope that I can live up to you. I look forward to meeting everybody.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
PostSat 03/08/03 9:34am
So do I, Nei, pleasure to have you on the Order!  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostMon 03/17/03 10:23am
Cain Darkwind is now a probational member of the Order.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
PostMon 03/17/03 11:27am
This could be interesting... We'll see if he really changed his ways.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostThu 03/27/03 6:34pm
Aparently, the man hasn't changed his ways. This saddens me, but he is no longer a part of the Order of the Howling Wolf.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bahahahah,i left from self will icon_biggrin.gif
what a nice way to spam shadow icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostThu 04/03/03 8:03am
Marcus has been promoted to a Protector.  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To any interested in our Order, you may also seek out myself. I protect the lands near Elriina, and all the shores of Southern Dysotopia...

--Raisthenal Maelenshareon
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
PostTue 04/15/03 3:44pm
Master Ecusidor and Raisthenal Maelenshareon have been promoted to guardians, and Elextra has been promoted to Protector.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostWed 04/16/03 7:33pm
oh ho ho,whats so good about those ranks? what do they mean? they worth anything? what do you get in a eventless guild with wired ranks?  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedStorm, could you just let it go that we don't have any wars? Go someplace else....please!!! If you want to spam, go do it in your own guild thread, but not in this one!!!!

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actully i didn't spam,i just asked you what are those ranks and what do they mean,You are spaming,and at list i dont have a nick called spamcore,or shadowspam,but anyway,i just wanted to know,what are those ranks for if there is no meat in your guild? i mean the trader guild will soon hold a pretty event,no war,and the HW never did anything as i recall,with no offend(im back to my self! finger is alive i live in a very big house,im a happy man icon_biggrin.gif ) anyway,just if you can answer me what are the ranks for? meaning or so? and will the HW have any meat? as for events? even a simple guard duty will be pretty cool,or anything nice,really!
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, alrightie then ,happy man icon_wink.gif

The ranks show a significance within the order, and the higher the rank, the more priviliges you have without having to go to the lader(ie. me). That is mainly what ranks are for, also, having Guardian is way cooler than intitiate. icon_wink.gif

And about the 'meat' thingie, I do what I can, but it isn't much. I don't have much time, but the Order pretty much runs itself, and doesn't even need events and such. The beauty of it all, is that the players are sich that they go around doing things that should be done spontaneously. Without planning events, and stuff like that, they actually do what they are for in the Order... They aren't just in for events, they are in for everything.

RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see,well as all as i know PC event are much funner then NPC ones,and i trust you will see soon,as for the ranks that sounds quite good and nice,tho why will they need to speak with you,if they dont have the "meat" to speak on? icon_wink.gif just willing to know if i was missing anything in the "much time" i was a HW...
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif

OKAY time to steer this ship back to the course I think it should be on, which is to inform people of our Order and give info that can actually be useful.

There will be a meeting soon of our members. Time/Date/Location to be announced soon, so watch this spot if you are interested in attending. Myself and possibly other members will be available to anyone who wants to meet with us and ask questions, etc., in game.

Tenatively you are invited at 12:30 EST (17:30 GMT) this Saturday, April 26 on the Main (Win32) server.

If you would like to speak with me OOC, just post here. I prefer to reveal things about us IC, though, and in game. I'm very open to setting up IC meeting times OOC here, however (like I'm doing with this meeting). Play it like someone told you to talk to me at the Inn in Elriina, and that's where you and I setup the meeting time/place.

Call on me anytime for assistance. *bows* Raisthenal Maelenshareon, Guardian of the Howling Wolf
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent idea, Guardian Raisthenal! It is time to awake the Order of the Howling Wolf from its hibernation.

I, Guardian Ecusidor, won't be able to attend to that important meeting. However, I will answer all your questions regarding the order and it's future in Dysotopia in personal messages. Just PM me and I will assist you!

Thank you.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Alright, this post is written because of me leaving In-Game(But I'll be around in the forums once in a while....)))

*Note posted around Eleriina*

Dear people of Dysotopia,

From this day forth, I will be gone from this Isle. I must think about myself and my actions, and I must get in contact with myself again.

The Order of the Howling Wolf shall be led from now on by the respected Raisthenal Maelenshareon.

I bid you farewell,

Shadow Randor

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my brother, Shadow, I say that thou shalt be missed most greviously. Fare thee well, and we hope thee returneth to us.

To all else, I am happy to accept the leadership of our Order. I do not look to govern, of course, simply to grant assistance and guidance. Anyone interested in joining the order can find me patrolling the Southern Coastal regions or venting my hatred of Giantkind near Kravenwood (I have also developed an extreme distaste for the tomb filled with Undead there - they are abominations of Nature).

((ooc: my Gamespy name is the same as this one, ie, Maelstrom696969))

Raisthenal Maelenshareon, Half-Elf ("Ranger" they say)
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I regret to see you leave, Shadow Randor, my noble master, though I understand. I hope the day that you'll return from your crusade to Harwanna will come soon through the passage of time. Though I hate to see you leave, I wish you a very save journey. May your road by dry and cool, and your ale sweet and warm... Or as the bard in me usually states it: May your wit be dry and cool, and your women sweet and warm!

So, Raisthenal takes over the command of the Order? Very well, I am glad that I was not chosen, for I could not bare that responsibility for the time being. I hardly leave my chambers anymore, for my nose has been buried deep within dusty tomes these past few months... However, I will assist you in any way I can, my new leader.

*Sighs*

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif

icon_arrow.gif icon_arrow.gif icon_arrow.gif ATTENTION

To any current members of the Order who wish to REMAIN active and have not answered the ROLL CALL in our private Forum, you have approximately 24 hours to respond to that thread before you are dropped from the roster.

That is all. Thank you.

-Raisthenal Maelenshareon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: