DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A Note from Izboliek

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
guitarrML
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: A Note from Izboliek Reply with quote

*Note slipped under the door of the keep by courier*

Brothers and Sisters of the Order,

I greet you all safe and sound from my many travels. I trust you all are doing well and protecting the land we love so dearly. I do apologize for my long absence. As mentioned before my parents have not seen my brother Girek in some time, so I felt it necessary to venture back home to discuss the matter with them. As fate would have it, I was called to duty in another land as there was an invasion of undead upon the land of Grandalia--a land I must travel by to reach my home. I was called upon by the King of the land, and served until the threat was put to rest.

Upon reaching the house of my parents, I found them more distraught than ever. It appears that they found some writings in one of my brothers dressers with some scribbling about using divine intervention to cast spells. I believe Girek may be not only be the strong fighter I knew him to be, but a formidable spellcaster also. My parents concern was most evident, as my brother had been hanging around with a half-orc of a most vile nature, named Urg Bustum. With this information I found it best to start on my way back to Dysotopia. I have sent this message by courier to the Order to let you know of my soon return, as I hope we can all have an ale around the pool and I can catch up on the happenings in the land.

I also plan to use this trip as a means to search for my brother, Girek. With the guidance of Torm I hope to persuade my brother that he has chosen the wrong path....I hope and pray I am successful, and that our encounter does not come to a dismal end.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.......and I'm looking forward to sleeping in my good 'ol bed in the keep. Justice and grace to you all!

Izboliek Vulame
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Argus))

:: looks at note ::

'bout frickin' time Izzy gits 'is arse in gear, eh? Bloody elves ... time jess don' mean squat to them long-lived bastards.

:: chortles and downs a beer ::
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: