DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

West's Vacation ooc (William Spears)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: West's Vacation ooc (William Spears) Reply with quote

ooc

Lets just say West is on vacation- he's still active and such, but because you OSB people seem to be craving for 'action', I'll be sure to provide you with such. If I go overboard, dont be afraid to notify me in tells. (I cant emphasize this enough- i'm a lawyer, I can get pretty nasty)

Im pretty successful me thinks- I'm lacking friends now. =/

icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
guitarrML
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC - Izboliek will be in the same situation. I will however try to play as him once a week for nostalgia icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its important that we have some well rounded, thinking and RPing evil chars in dyso, I myself have made one to help the cause. So your concentration on Spears should be welcomed.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC --

My only concern is that the "flavor of the day" thinking is at work. It was at one point where everyone complained there wasn't enough organized evil ... and now,

I think it's getting close to the point where there isn't enough organized good. Players quickly hop around to whatever concept seems to tickle a fancy for a week or three, and then sometimes wonder what to do next.

I would not color the OSB, in general, as being in need of action ... or attention in this respect. I would, however, say that if everyone thinks being evil is cool ... they may think differently about it once they've gotten their heads handed to them a few times. icon_smile.gif I personally like balance ... that's all I can say on that ... and while the evil guys always get the best lines in the movies, they rarely get to walk away at the end. icon_smile.gif
Spears
Grandmaster

XP
 22%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats true Conrad- which is why William is already on trial for killing Nikina- two higher level fighters picked a fight thinking they could win- I had to smite down one of them THREE times in the same fight (I only killed her the last time so shed stop, it was IC there were no problems with it) before I got picked up by the dreaded tracker.

With William's dueling skills (against fighters and the sort) he might actually walk away in the end.

Unless Im up against clerics (Girek mopped the floor with my arse earlier).. but thats why we have an organization icon_smile.gif
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd have a real tough time walking away after facing off against Grok and I. icon_smile.gif Either one of us, we're pretty much the same character type. Seems i am remembering something..."Know your role, biatch? " icon_twisted.gif
expansia
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that we are following the latest craze. I've wanted to rp an evil seductress for a while. Just so happened that Cragthor thought it would be fun, too. Nicha is still my primary character, and I plan on playing with her more now that Lady Veri is of a decent level. In fact I told Iphoosti that Nicha would be happy to personally squire Da'.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh ... imagine my reply to Scorp the other night when he says to me "Hey, Foo and I think it would be cool to play some evil characters and stir things up!"

I think it went something like "Jesus christ, jump on the fraggin' bandwagon ..."

LOL
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha yeah i am trying a sorceror....i am so weak, no more making fun of how weak scorp is...*laughs* although he makes a crappy bodyguard, i died twice because he can't pay attension next to him....
Spears
Grandmaster

XP
 22%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, West is coming back icon_smile.gif Although IC much has changed since his parents passed away and such.

He now worships Tempus- albeit still 'good', he'll be a little more quick to draw this time around (as if he wasn't previously emot-yum.gif)

I'll be playing spears a wee bit to get him to level 19- and once I do, all hell will break loose- but since I'm taking my time to get there (dying at the hands of all you powerhungry paladins), I'll be upping West a bit to get him back into circulation.
Uin
PostTue 06/17/03 7:42am
Bit of an oxymoron that, Paladin of Tempus, I'm sure you should be kicked out for that.  Reply with quote

Ultrafoo
PostTue 06/17/03 8:28pm
*laughs*  Reply with quote

Spears
PostTue 06/17/03 10:30pm
He's no longer a paladin icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you talking about redoing a whole new West then? I dunno if I like the way that sounds or feels. Same name, same history, same knowledge and such ... but suddenly a whole new set of skills and feats? I could see MAYBE being able to swing some of those "issues" ... but not all of them ... in a decently acceptable manner.

A fallen Paladin is still a fallen Paladin if they are LN ... or NG (which would be the logical aligns for them to shift to first as alignment shifts are supposed to be gradual) but they don't "forget" their Paladin training ... they just can't gain any more paladin skills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: