DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Problem with Eleriina North

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glith
The Wanderer

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Problem with Eleriina North Reply with quote

With all the changes we've been pushing out, it appears that the Mod has 'forgotten' that Eleriina North is a special Arena district - which means that if you die there - for now - you will lose XP and GP, and if you kill someone there - for now - it will count against the PK Tracker.

We will be working to correct this problem ASAP - but may not have a fix out for it until 9-10p Eastern US tonight (06/17/03).

Please be aware before you start taking folks on in El. North or the Pit (just to be safe). Full Arena functionality will be returned tonight.

Sorry 'bout that... Thanks!

Glith

Mood of the Moment:
"I Feed the Pidgeons - I Sometimes Feed the Sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being."
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
PostTue 06/17/03 6:46pm
Why dont you just... delete the door because you KNOW that someone is going to go there and die, and then whine their butts off...  Reply with quote

Glith
The Wanderer

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad idea... just can't get to the mod to do that until I get home from work (and Bri's in the same position) and once we get the mod loaded, it'll be just as easy to fix the problem in code... icon_smile.gif

So I just wanted to give folks a 'heads up' for the afternoon... icon_smile.gif Thanks!

Mood of the Moment:
"I Feed the Pidgeons - I Sometimes Feed the Sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being."
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostTue 06/17/03 6:51pm
A dm can simply lock it for a while?  Reply with quote

Glith
PostWed 06/18/03 5:21am
Just FYI - the issue appears to be fixed now... icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

Glorin
PostWed 06/18/03 4:28pm
yay glith  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: