DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I HATE YOU SOLO_CORE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
African Ape

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: I HATE YOU SOLO_CORE Reply with quote

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE I JUST WANT YOU TO DIE YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP IM GOING TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOU THEN IM GOING TO KICK YOUR CORPSE AROUND THEN ILL GO TO YOUR REFRIDGERATOR AND EAT ALL YOUR FOOD BUT NOT BEFORE I BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY AND PUT YOUR DOG I THE MICROWAVE AND BLOW IT UP WITH A BOMB THAT I MADE OUT OF YOUR COUSINS HEAD SO WHEN IT EXPLODES THERE WILL BE PIECES OF YOUR COUSIN ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I WONT EVEN CLEAN IT UP BECAUSE I HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT AND LOOK EVEN WORSE AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I SAW YOUR PICTURE IN THE PLAYER PHOTO SECTION OF THE GALLERY AND YOU ARE BLACK AND I AM RACIST AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE AND YOU ARE MISSING YOUR FRONT TEETH AND YOU REMIND ME OF A BAT AND I HATE BATS AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU BECAUSE I USE BATS TO MURDER PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF AND I THINK THIS POST WILL FINALLY LET YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL BAD BECAUSE I HATE NOBODY AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR DOG BECAUSE DOGS ARE GAY AND WHEN THEY GET WET THEY SMELL AND THEY CRAP IN YOUR LAWN AND MAKE YOU ROLL IN IT BECAUSE IT IS SO DIRTY AND RAUNCHY AND NOBODY LIKES THE SMELL OF CRAP EXCEPT FOR YOU SOLO_CORE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR STUPID MOUTH SO IM GOING TO STAPLE IT SHUT WITH A BASEBALL BAT BECAUSE I HATE BASEBALL BATS BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW BUT YOU ARE STUPID AND PROBABLY FORGOT SO IM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL YOU.

THE END.
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foozbane wrote:
1. No excessive swearing, personal insults or slandering.
This does not mean swearing is strictly outlawed -- there is the right time and place for the occassional swear word. However, posts which make gratuitous or excessive use of swearing will not be tolerated, and are grounds for post deletion or (if needed) an immediate ban.

*bans ape for extremely abusive posts*
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: