DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

City Hall

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Eleriina
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
BertoAmraphel
The Mayor Of Eleriina

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: City Hall Reply with quote

The Eleriina City Hall will be finished soon. The Deputy Mayor Ethis and mine office will be at the bottom floor, if you need to contact us, try looking there. Another use will be for trials for people who will not follow the laws, and/or listen to the White Guardians. If I see weapons out when I am patrolling, or any of the White Guardians, they have permission to notify me and if it persists, a trial will be settled for that person. If there is a trial for you, the decision will be harsh, from cleaning the streets of Eleriina, to never being welcomed again in Eleriina if it is happening with the person often. So just be aware of this, as we dont want anyone banned from the city, but if it is necessary than we will do it. All the laws Ethis brought up will still apply, and you can get arrested and/or trialed for it. The Order of the Shining Blade also has permission to use the Trial room. Thank you all for your support.

Lord/Mayor of Eleriina- Commander of White Guardians of Eleriina
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Eleriina All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: