DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

When is the Mayor going to return

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ng'ree
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 12 / 14 EXP: 12 / 14 EXP: 12 / 14
 85%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: When is the Mayor going to return Reply with quote

The White Gaurdians have expanded since the last roll-call. The new WG are anxious about the Mayor Return, don't get me Wrong Berto is doing an excellent job running the city.

The Mayor's palace has been closed for so long, the White tower is now off limit even to the Guardians. A lot of new exiting things could be accomplished would we see our mayor from time to time. In the Mean time could Berto be granted additional powers?
View users profile Send private message
Raven
PostThu 05/15/03 12:29am
How could one be appointed to be the mayor...?  Reply with quote

Uin
PostThu 05/15/03 11:41am
Kathryn Tyrillai:

The king appoints the Lords and Ladys of Dysotopia's towns. And before anyone asks there is no vote.

Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much for democracy icon_wink.gif LONG LIVE THE *cough*dictator*cough* KING!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, kumas is about to have a baby IRL (or she might already have had it or be recovering from it). So... don't expect to see her too often as she will be very busy.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ng'ree
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 12 / 14 EXP: 12 / 14 EXP: 12 / 14
 85%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew about Kumas and the Baby, I have 2 young ones of my own therefore I know what she is about to face....that was my exact point about making Berto MAYOR IN ABSTENTIA controlling the city while the true mayor is away, once Kumas returns she would get her position back.

Gnobi Chaos Moon Clan
Stupidest Gobo on Dyso
View users profile Send private message
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or just appoint a new one ic or something, maybe not that it matters, im sure kuma is a good mayor, but a new mayor would be good too, wouldnt the chars be getting old after a while and die from natural causes? (all magical stuff life expandecy aside) o well, still ic a mayor doesnt matter much i wouldnt think, the city runs itself as long as it has guards with standing orders from the mayor or head townsfolk before they leave for a while, instead she could be a traveling mayor, like the king, who searches for people and expands their realms of influence.... ??? icon_mrgreen.gif
Glith
The Wanderer

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33 EXP: 23 / 33
 69%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many of you may already be aware, Berto has been named the new Lord Mayor of Eleriina... icon_smile.gif

We are preparing the new Mayor's residence and city hall as we speak.

Later!

Mood of the Moment:
"I Feed the Pidgeons - I Sometimes Feed the Sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being."
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BERTO got to be the mayor?!?!?!?

Man, I'm behind the times... gotta play!

Congrats...
what a shock... berto finally got it... bet he didn't expect it if it got ploppped onto him
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Eleriina All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: