DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Can't log in becouse I lowerd a level

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
DarkDigger
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9
 66%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Can't log in becouse I lowerd a level Reply with quote

I was fighting in the sewers against the glather lord, then I had a instand death with no reason (i did'nt do anything unuseal), Then I told Falkhor(DM) about this problem end he raised me, Then I Died again end also lowerd a level at the same time,

Anyway the problem is that I have a ring (Spell Absortion LvL20 only) end I lowerd A level(to 19) so I'm normaly not able to carry the ring end I can't log in now,

He sais:
" Invalid character - Player login refused. Item equipped with an "item level" disallowed by server restrictions. "
Or something like that,

Eyecrazy.gif

My Log in name is: Darkie 0
My Char Name is: Angel of Light

Last edited by DarkDigger on Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah hell, that sucks seriously, happened to me once.... jesus, this problem would be so easily cured if they just removed item level restrictions like one day out of the week, say saturday or something... that way if people wanted to fix characters that had this problem it would save trouble of the admins copying your character from the server vault, transfering it into their own local vault without item level restricts and removing all your items manually... or talking to some sort of creature or uber script that removes everything for them (lazy admins, heh) but anyway...

Seriously, send a... well.... you could private message Conrad here on the boards, I'm sure he would help you out...

but hey, goodluck...

(Angel of Light?) (I met you once or twice briefly in topaz... you have a jeshan mage staff don't you?!?!)

(Anyway, goodluck)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: