DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Something to debate/consider (only effects a few druids)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Celina
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 5 / 22 EXP: 5 / 22 EXP: 5 / 22
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Something to debate/consider (only effects a few druids) Reply with quote

I think Norrec should become an arch-druid at least, or the Great Druid of the Healers, one of the two. Unwilling leaders are usually the best aren't they? Well I know Norrec doesn't think he's set for the position, but I think he is (unless he really really dont want it of course). Would other druids please let it be known what they think on this.

OOC:
(after some responses and see what norrec thinks icon_wink.gif I'll turn this into a poll so all can vote)

P.S. sorry Norrec, I know you dont like a leader position but I really do think you would do well. And I remember you said you weren't a good RP'er. I think you were wrong when you said that.
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine with it. Norrecs a fine Druid and deserves any position above initiate.

However, Norrec, you need more training ((Stop fighting just Ogre and get yourself some levels))

On an unrelated note, Darkovn is back and on the hunt for Druids.. As usual. A friend of mine Rosemary had a close encounter ((Ranger)) where Darkovn threatened her life and was ready to kill her. Being good at stealth, however, she managed to walk away unscathed.

This doesn't mean you will if he wants you dead, so be careful.

((Me and Darkovn go way back, we grudge each other and a large fight will soon ensue. I urge people not to get involved if you're a passer-by. Darkovn is too strong for most Druids I know, and I don't want any innocents hurt))

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norrec
PostThu 06/26/03 3:03pm
I wouldnt mind being Arch Druid or Great Druid. Go ahead and vote icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: