DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Change is good!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dyso Quest Idea Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
DM_Logic
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Change is good! Reply with quote

How many times does the pixi in the lost forest have to loose her seeds? How many times does the armour get stolen?
Could it be possible to change these quests? Rotate them or some thing? Have the Dark Lord rear his ugly head and have him steal some thing else. It would be nice to come up with different reason why we should continue to visit these same locations and do battle with the same monsters. Now I know some people will say, hey! How will I get access to some of the past treasure? This is an idea that I thought might be fun. Lets make a past adventure store. After a quest has gone for so long that quest gets retired and a new quest gets made for the Dark Lord, with new Items. The old items get moved to the past adventure store.
Now lets talk about this store. It should be no easy feat to get to. Infact just walking to this store should be filled with danger...kinda like it's own adventure.
View users profile Send private message
Marquis Drayfox
PostThu 06/26/03 11:18pm
That would be difficult to do... I can't say I support this one much, although a plausible idea.  Reply with quote

DM_Logic
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your saying that once a quest is made your stuck with it? I must admit that I can't develop squat but I find hard to beleive that quests can't be changed.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dyso Quest Idea Vault All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: