DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

2 weeks ago / who said gobo didnt roleplay

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: 2 weeks ago / who said gobo didnt roleplay Reply with quote

thanks romi for the screeny
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_see.php?id=900

at some point during an event the gobo wanted to make beleive aditu that they were holding her small daughter... ( they did not but wanted aditu to give them some plot item)

using the light... an a nice outfit and some persuasion icon_smile.gif they had one of there goblin act pretend he was aditu's small daughter...

*that was the explanation of the shoot*
Sep
PostMon 06/30/03 2:40pm
I was there. And yeah it was great. I had a lot of fun. But there was also that one other thing...  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostMon 06/30/03 3:26pm
IC Norrec kind of saw Romi pull that scam... He should have said something. icon_sad.gif  Reply with quote

Gorpie
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 2 / 19 EXP: 2 / 19 EXP: 2 / 19
 10%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson was there also, hiding behind a chest of drawers, tactfully done none of the goblins noticed my prescence until Hati left and Romi come and sat next to me..

I tried to make a pounce for the baby too, also tactfully ignored by the goblins, oh well, it is nice RP most of the while.
View users profile Send private message
Gorpie
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 2 / 19 EXP: 2 / 19 EXP: 2 / 19
 10%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes, extra note I was trying to steal one of the goblins dressed up a Aditus child, nm. The situation kind of fell to pieces when we were in the inn and everyone realised the gobbos were faking it, we couldnt kill them.. It was like, well you don't have the baby... oh well, be on your way then.

Extra extra note, it was fun. =D
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea seriously some areas need to be party of full pvp, places like the inn etc. And then have the City be a safe place....I remember once me and Gab were spying on Prince Tanier in the Inn and West Windbag found us...but we couldnt kill him and run away..noooo, its No PvP

Make the Streets safe and the buildings not!!
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostMon 06/30/03 5:51pm
I've always thought the PvP settings on Dyso have been a bit weak.  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostMon 06/30/03 6:00pm
Full PVP everywhere! Thats what we need! icon_twisted.gif  Reply with quote

AliZee'
PostMon 06/30/03 6:58pm
hehe then all you tallies would be walking aroudn butt ass naked...  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostMon 06/30/03 7:58pm
((sorry, someone can delete this post))  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: