DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Char Wipe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Char Wipe. Reply with quote

((Nevermind, my characters came back... icon_eek.gif ))

I myself, sadly to say, am a little bored with dyso. It has no trade skills, few quest, other than make new characters to level and RP... it has nothing. No arch villians... no criminals, its the same task over and over. Put on a belt, click on an enemy, repeat. You cant even go to the Eastern Pass and fight off mass armys of Ogres anymore. icon_cry.gif

Im not really leaveing dyso, I just wont be around as much. I can be found on the module "The Three Kingdoms" along with Nemor and... Quite a few.... other former dyso memmbers. im not going to talk about what it has that dyso dosent... since thats not what my post is about. Soon, there will be a Druid Circle there. Created by Nemor and Me. Anyone that would like to join us there is welcomed.

Oh, and im posting this here because anywhere else... and it would just turn into a flame like all the other post of this sort. PMs to my friends would do better. Still havent seen Cara log either icon_evil.gif
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to see you around still Norrec. It's good to see that the Druids Circle has started a good following of the druid class. Expanding the Druid Circles to 3 Kindoms and Arkania shows how much we truly enjoy playing our Druid Characters.
Just stop in at the forums to say hi once in awhile, even the Arkania forums icon_wink.gif . Let us know how the Druids Circle in 3 Kingdoms goes...Maybe we can get the guilds together later down the road and do an event or two together. Or maybe we can come back to Dyso once in awhile with both guilds to kick around some of those Forest defilers, hehe icon_lol.gif.
Good luck with the guild Norrec and Nemor, and for anyone else viewing this, I suppose we can think of this as our Druids Circle expanding to new worlds, a sign of our real dedication to our characters.
View users profile Send private message
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I will still come to the fourms. Im hooked... just like everyone else. Doomed to spend the rest of my life clicking the Favorites tab and going down to Dysotopia. Well we dont know yet. It seems there was a... Druid like... guild there, then the Druid leader died out and now its almost all Rangers. The plan is to combine the two guilds into one. They controling the Rangers, and we being a Druids Circle. Should help us gain footing as well since they are an already developed guild.

EDIT: If I had more time I would rewrite this... but I dont. I will still log on dyso... maybe even as much as once a day. Oh, and I like the idea of useing the other guilds for quest icon_biggrin.gif

To bad, Snares is going to come back... and Dysotopia wont even exsist anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: