DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Just an FYI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Just an FYI Reply with quote

Rayden FYI

If you haven't heard or if you even care icon_cry.gif I lost Radyden Joxil in the little server switch-er-roo this weekend (although I can still play him locally). Can't explain how the heck it happened but he's dead. I am not going to start him over, and I played Kalor for 6 months straight (a little sick of him, so if you are reading this Conrad you can put him on the away list for awhile), so I am going to be away for a week or so while I train somebody else. Just wanted to say do an extra patrol for me and don't forget that we have the best Guild in Dyso!!!

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm up to squiring again so soon, so you might not see me poking around for a while.
Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, that is a tough blow. You've put months and countless hours into Rayden. What happened? Did he just disappear from your character list? I'm really sorry to hear that.

There may be another option... it depends on if Conrad has the time available to do it. If you have a recent saved local version of Rayden, you could ask Conrad to consider letting you send it to him for uploading into the server vault. I don't know if he can do that or not, but its worth asking, considering the pain involved in losing a character you've spent months developing. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is something Conrad posted in the Help section a bit ago concerning stuff like this.

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5378
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Muric as much as it pains me to lose Rayden I don't want to tick anyone off right now and I'll willing to take the blow. What really sucks is most don't realize the shock if you lost a Muric, Grok, Draku, etc... tell me you guys wouldn't be crying...(or wait I didn't cry icon_lol.gif )

thanks for the reply...maybe I'll take you up on some help next time I see ya in game (if I come out of hiding icon_cool.gif )
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikies, I'd be crying if I got wiped. Rayen, let me know if I can help you in any way. And thanks for being such a good sport and role model about it.
Tae icon_razz.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: