DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I am back, and so will be the Council

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: I am back, and so will be the Council Reply with quote

Greetings everyone!

I know you're having your exams, so you can't show up much, but anyway, I'm already thinking on The High Council's rebirth...

Isendur is now back in action, and he has changed a bit as a character. His ideas are now clearer regarding what he wants to do and has learned with some of the mistakes from the past.
I decided to return his elven form and his mage powers, putting his little "cleric adventure" aside.

As for the Council, I have BIG plans for us...
This time, I don't want to take the full lead as I did before... I would like all of you that are still with me (Malak and Nei) to stand TOGETHER with me and found a NEW High Council... in many ways different from the first.

First of all, and as you have proposed before, we are going to abolish the Enforcers.
The Council will dedicate itself exclusively to the trials. We are only going to have judges (Magisters) and we will offer our services to the people, and wait for THEM to come to US.

Also, I am thinking of proposing an alliance with the OSB, so that when we decide the punishment for a given case, we will have some "official" support and someone to apply that punishment.

These are some of the ideas I have. Like I said before, I want you to take part on this, and so, I want to know your sincere opinions and your suggestions.

Let's try to bring the Council back for good.
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My finals are over, but it looks like I'm going to be leading a second church of Cyric against Glorin's 'church'. As well as playing a journalist.. ... and a druid. I stretched myself a bit too thin. I guess if we come up with a way to make this work, I'll probably drop the journalist or the druid, or both.
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I mention the council people get very interested in it. I think if we try a comeback we'll be able to do it. but it's going to take more than just me. I'm back to playing at least once a day so I hope to see you all in game eventually.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there...
I havent been around lately... lots of work and, the main reason, I'm disapointed...
I'm disapointed with the players, disapointed with the Admins... i'm disapointed with Dyso... icon_neutral.gif

Lot's of the players that were here when I first came to Dyso are gone... they got sick of this... it's very hard for me to make new friends... so when i see all those new players in the players list, i feel somehow lost...
As for Bri, he must be a great guy, he has been doing a great job and all that... but he's just not Gesh... if you know what i mean... icon_confused.gif
Ive tried to talk to Bri several times by PM and he constantly ignores my messages... Ive given up trying to talk with him... Gesh always had time to reply to my messages, even if they were about the most insignificant subject...

But... I'm an addict to Dyso, so I won't be leaving... I just need to get my morale back up... expect to see me back soon...
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys... at least we tried. It's really too bad this never fully got up and functional. icon_sad.gif

ooc: Let me know where you guys go to play, maybe we can try again.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: