DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums
 
GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

SHow your face ! (topic edited)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Author Message
ShadowCore
Great Deity


Joined: 25 Nov 2002
Posts: 2833

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumble


PS: How do you look racist? I thought you needed tattoos saying you're racist or something like that to look racist emot-yum.gif
_________________

Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
PostWed 07/16/03 5:25pm
Was that your stomach? I mean, you put up that yummy face, too. Are you eating Jews for dinner?  Reply with quote
 
ShadowCore
PostWed 07/16/03 6:01pm
What, have you suddenly turned into Ape or something???

PS: That is NOT a compliment.
 Reply with quote
 
Maelstrom696969
PostWed 07/16/03 6:09pm
LOL chill, Mon.

btw, that pic of me isn't really me. I'll put one up as soon as I can find a good 'un.
 Reply with quote
 
Kindo
PostWed 07/16/03 6:10pm
Mael... Say you're sorry. icon_evil.gif  Reply with quote
 
Maelstrom696969
Lamer


Joined: 18 Dec 2002
Posts: 1837

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs*

I'm sorry, Shadowcore. I thought you'd know I was kidding. icon_neutral.gif
_________________
"Great warrior? Ah! Wars not make one great!"
yinyang.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity


Joined: 25 Nov 2002
Posts: 2833

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After two posts I start to doubt. Besides, I tend to get a bit testy when being called a racist...... Ah well, it's all good icon_smile.gif
_________________

Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostWed 07/16/03 6:15pm
Good! Now hug eachother and feel the love! emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote
 
Maelstrom696969
Lamer


Joined: 18 Dec 2002
Posts: 1837

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just playing on the fact that Glorin and Ape and Red keep saying you are. Personally, I don't. I thought you would just be blowing it off by now, but seeing how they've called you that for so long, I guess I can see how it could bother ya.

Glad you can forget aboot it!
_________________
"Great warrior? Ah! Wars not make one great!"
yinyang.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity


Joined: 25 Nov 2002
Posts: 2833

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hug*

Gah, now we've flooded this topic so that people won't notice I posted something here in the first place. So:

RIght, just because people are currently leaving, I've decided to put my pic up

http://sander870.tripod.com/P1220147.jpg

Then copy the link, go to the link, and go to the link again in the same window, that should do it. I think......
_________________

Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCore hes right, you do look like a racist. And i'm not joking. (blonde hair, blue eyes..tsk tsk tsk)

Solo Core admitted to me that both of you were from the Dutch Nazi Party and he expressed his and your nazi views in the conversation below


icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostWed 07/16/03 6:45pm
Jeez, will you cut it out?

Dun worry, Shadow! I love ya, and when I come down there we can have plenty of saix.
 Reply with quote
 
Maelstrom696969
Lamer


Joined: 18 Dec 2002
Posts: 1837

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weirdlook.gif OMG weirdlook.gif

icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif icon_cool.gif
_________________
"Great warrior? Ah! Wars not make one great!"
yinyang.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero


Joined: 17 Dec 2002
Posts: 501

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you ppl give him a break, he's just a beautiful example of the human race, I mean, look at how uber he looks, a fine young ubermensch if u ask me...

yah...
_________________
Master Ecusidor, Guardian of the Order of the Howling Wolf and Founder of the Stand of Light.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!


ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Marquis Drayfox
PostWed 07/16/03 8:28pm
Foxes are a beautiful, uber example of the human race! icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote
 
Z
Hero


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 632

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59
 98%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fine specimen of the Aryan race.

no... im not referring to stupid foxes. icon_ignore.gif
_________________
Z/Zor/Zorrath

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1515
http://www.againsttcpa.com/index.shtml
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notice how Ecusidor uses Uber to describe ShadowCore, also note Uber is german. also not that the nazis in germany used to say deustchland uber alles. now look at shadowcore.

tsk tsk tsk
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero


Joined: 17 Dec 2002
Posts: 501

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dare insult a true aryan! Oh well, we will simply outbreed ppl like u soon. The stongest will prevail! Du Untermensch!

lol, I'm sure u all know Im just jesting here... U can't all be as ignorant as Glorin icon_wink.gif
_________________
Master Ecusidor, Guardian of the Order of the Howling Wolf and Founder of the Stand of Light.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!


ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
dreamin'
PostWed 07/16/03 11:46pm
as long as you can't type those nifty little dots over the ü in Übermensch you have no right to type that word at all!  Reply with quote
 
Glorin
PostThu 07/17/03 12:09am
i love it when people take me seriously.  Reply with quote
 
dreamin'
PostThu 07/17/03 1:23am
You're welcome! weirdlook.gif  Reply with quote
 
Shadowleaf
Hero


Joined: 14 Jan 2003
Posts: 634

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dreamin' you dont have a pic up and even worse, you have never uploaded anything! icon_lol.gif
_________________
Glorin wrote:
Marine you are such a great guy, i hope you don't get hit by a truck one day!!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity


Joined: 25 Nov 2002
Posts: 2833

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean like this, dreamin' : Übermensch......

And Glorin....I'd like to see your pic icon_twisted.gif
_________________

Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grusk
PostThu 07/17/03 11:07am
Ah-hah! Ubermensch!

Conrad called me that once, so it must be a good thing.
 Reply with quote
 
Ecusidor
Hero


Joined: 17 Dec 2002
Posts: 501

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamin' wrote:
as long as you can't type those nifty little dots over the ü in Übermensch you have no right to type that word at all!


Yeah yeah, I know I know. My brother spilled coffee over the keyboard, so we'd had to get a new one, cheap as possible because he keeps spilling coffee... So we got this cheap one without that nifty function icon_cry.gif

I can't help it this is unter technolegy (thats because it has been manufactured outside the Netherlands.), but atleast Im still uber!
_________________
Master Ecusidor, Guardian of the Order of the Howling Wolf and Founder of the Stand of Light.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!


ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
gaea106
PostThu 07/17/03 11:51pm
hey he's cute!  Reply with quote
 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.2 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group