DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Allison's Farwell to Dysotopia

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Chains
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Allison's Farwell to Dysotopia Reply with quote

On a hot summer day in the middle of August, a young wide eyed girl stepped off her ship onto the dry docks of Eleriina.
A welcome sign and some unexpected training awaits her. The sing told of the vast Island of Dysotopia and of its nobles that would one day war against each other.

Scared of the thought braving a new land on her own, she was delighted to find there were in those days dwarf mercenaries for hire starting at just 5000gps.

And upon reaching the 10th season or so there were healers that would aid adventurers. There were even high level mages, available to the strongest.

The happy go lucky young lass was fortunate to make friends with those kind hearted souls who taught her the code she lived by.
She soon got her first and only job paying 250gps a day to watch after Eleriina, and the new immigrants that arrived daily.
A job she cherished ever time she put on her uniform.

OOC Farwell ...

It goes without saying that I loved Dysotopia and quickly made it my home.
And I truly appreciated all the Authors' and DMs' dedication and hard work.

And to all the people that I have met here in the last 12 months, thanks for the good times.

To all those I never got to know I would like to paraphrase a famous hobbit

I knew half you as much as I would like to and the other half twice as much as I like.

Pictures grief
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=953
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=954

-Allison Chains
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man with no eyes takes pares from a tree. He neither takes one nor leaves one, How can this be?

Heh that was a good one. Farewell, maybe see yee in Euron one day eh?

ooc, Farewell Chains, where yee going to be untill "New" dyso is up an runing? Yee might want to try The Three Kingdoms, its in the roleplaying section. THats were I will be. Untill then, Farewell.
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although belated, Xavier cannot resist to say goodbye to one of the lovliest women ever to grace the lands of Dysotopia, however good intentions are not fast enough to catch a parting friend.

A meager thought as to what he would say flays into his mind, embedding itself to be pondered on for days. It wouldn't ever be said to her.

ooc-

"Later."

Not entirely sure what to say, as usual. And again, as usual, very belated.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: