DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Sneak Preview

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Worldbuilders
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:03 am    Post subject: Sneak Preview Reply with quote

I had a vision as to what the new Dysotopia Mod will be...Let me fill you in.

First off the Mod is called Gorbania, land of the Gorbs.

In this mod you gain experience and gold in a different way...It is not by killing monsters, stealing treasure, or going through wonderful long quests of doom.

No in this mod you gain experience by not comlpaining to GorbGuy, and you get Gold by complimenting GorbGuy. You start off in the city of Not complaining to GorbGuy. There are 2 different types of areas, the not complaining to gorbguy areas and the complaining to gorbguy areas. If you are complaining to gorbguy in a non complaining to gorbguy zone, you will be banned and automatically connected to Arkania. The Words "Gorbania" and "Sucks" both used in a sentence will cause the server to shut down for 2 hours. SAying good things about Gorbania and GorbGuy himself will earn the player 200 xp and 10 million gold.

There are currently no, "complaining to gorbguy areas" in the mod and it is not estimated that any will be added for about 5 years.

The First Quests entail battles with the evil "Whiners" who patrol the sewers of Not Complaining to GorbGuy. These Whiners complain about Gorbania all the time and such there is not much battle to do with any of them since they get banned and sent to Arkania.

The Next Set of Quests takes you to the City of Why Don't you go to another mod. Here you battle the evil Bitchers who hide out in the forests of Gorbania. A good tip is to kill these Bitchers before they can do any real damage, Sometimes they will utter the words "Gorbania Sucks" and crash the server for 2 hours. Thats why you need to Kill these guys fast. I found it to be most efficient to use the Holy Sword of Banishing on them which sends the Bitchers back to the GameSpy Chatroom.

Finally the Gorbania adventure leads you up to the Mountains of take this you assholes. Where you face the horrible Power Lamer Dragons who are the cause of all evil within Gorbania. To Defeat These power lamers simply throw insults at them untill their feelings are crushed and any desire to role play once in them is drowned in a firey pool of doom, never to come up again.

This is Gorbania, are you prepared?

*note this was just a joke, dont ban me, no offense was meant to GorbGuy, Glith, Falkhor, Conrad, or to Arkania. If anyone should take offense from this I would hope it would be ShadowCore*
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*note this was just a joke, dont ban me, no offense was meant to GorbGuy, Glith, Falkhor, Conrad, or to Arkania. If anyone should take offense from this I would hope it would be ShadowCore*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darkshadow666
PostTue 07/15/03 2:03pm
Hey Glorin what's the IP address sounds pretty cool icon_cool.gif ...uhhh not!  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostTue 07/15/03 8:27pm
This is the mod gorb is working on now u fools!!  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh oh our cover is blown... damn now it wont be a surprise... thanks a lot glorin! i was locked in gorbs basement scripting while he whipped me! now its all for nothing! And now gorb is gonna beat me extra hard!*runs off crying*
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Grusk
PostWed 07/16/03 6:09am
At least you had fun Shadowleaf, yeah?  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO! gorb made me script for him and when i stopped to wipe my brow, he whipped me! i scripted for 5 days with very little nurishment and no sleep... although my speech became impossible to discern, i had become a savant... i made hundreds of scripts in the time it takes most fairly advanced scripters to make 10 scripts... i dont quite remember but i think someone else was there too... making areas... at a certain point i dont remember anymore but i was told that at one point gorb got drunk and passed out and we made our escape... i hitch-hiked for days with no direction and eventually found my way home. my dog was dead since i hadnt fed him at all (duh) and the house smelled pretty bad... anyway, i think gorb is hunting me down now so i keep a pistol concealed in my cothes at all times and i take it into the shower too. i also have set a complex network of booby traps around my home. hmmm.... the mail hasnt come in a long time... also, the traps are inside too so i have to walk this special way i thought of to not get snared, electrocuted, impaled, injected with acid, sliced up and incinerated... it may look wierd but i have to do it. one wrong step would seal my fate. anyway, uhh.... gorb better not come in here (yes i have places for the body/remains)
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grin* You could make this fun, Shadowleaf. Go hunting Gorb instead of waiting for him to come to you.

Might be kind of fun to see a slave driver acting paranoid over some drug addict with a handgun that can hardly shoot through the LSD daze.
View users profile Send private message
Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

!@#$ no man! if i leave the house theres a good chance that i will activate one of the traps outside and quickly be turned inside out or sliced up by the smart wires. also, gorb might have snipers with dart guns in case i get through the traps... and i have enough food in here for 25 years. i always knew this would happen so i stocked up my basement a few years ago. its not like i wanna kill gorb anyway, just keep him from forcing me to script again. i doubt he will wait 25 years... but just in case, i will go on a diet...

BTW: what exactly are u saying there, grusk?
Grusk
The Ownerizer

XP
 15%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Shadowleaf, there's a simple thing to do. You'll need about five dollars for 800 numbers. What you need to do is you need to order pizza, so the pizza man triggers all of the traps outside.

Then you special-walk past your own traps outside, get in your car and back over Gorbguy who will be walking the other person you helped escape since they were stupéd and got caught.

Then you disavow that any of this ever happened, and deny that you are comforatble speaking about this to the media, and request that the media avoid this at all cost on consent of amendment 14. Explain to them that in violating the best wishes for the media to remain off your property, there will be an airstrike on them and they will all be blown away by many napalm bombs.

BTW: I'm talking about you. icon_biggrin.gif
Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, not an option. theres no way past the outside traps at all.... and if there was, gorb's snipers would shoot me with darts that put me to sleep. then i would be transported via armored car to gorbs basement again.

also, i told u i have over 25 years that i can stay iscolated. in that time i can write a script to hack all of nwn and send a virus to gorb while he plays! muaha... and it will slowly take over his computer, then his house and seal him inside... muhahaha... and then... i can come over and force him to host my mod on his uber server! muahahahahahaha!! but i have to wait 25 years.
Grusk
PostWed 07/16/03 7:22am
... Time Machine ...  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thinking! ill go back and put a design fault in all snowboards! then gorb will crash and possibly die or become mortally wounded! i can script the whole thing!
Nemor
PostWed 07/16/03 12:34pm
How about we just hire Al Quada? Seems the most efficient and cheapest way, just claim Allah appeared to you in a dream and told you to...  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowleaf u are forgetting that because of the mod u are working on, if u ever think or utter negative things about Gorbania or GorbGuy himself, things such as plotting to hack his NWN, then you will be sent to Arkania. Ruining your plans of hosting your own mod for reasons beyond me.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grusk wrote:
Then you disavow that any of this ever happened, and deny that you are comforatble speaking about this to the media, and request that the media avoid this at all cost on consent of amendment 14.
GorbGuy Modifier + Ownage of da' Cord(4d100) vs. U.S. Constitution,dc 50. 10,000+400 (yes, I'm an admin, I can roll 4 perfect 100's icon_wink.gif )=10,400. Success!
Cord always wins. icon_wink.gif
Kindo
PostWed 07/16/03 7:08pm
When Mitch wins a battle, women go home hungry.  Reply with quote

Ultrafoo
PostWed 07/16/03 7:57pm
And he always wins....  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you will still never get inside.... muahahahaha! soon my fiendish plan will be complete and the time machine will be finished! then i can go back and put a design flaw in all snowboards.... that picture of mitch will become not so pretty icon_twisted.gif
GorbGuy

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowleaf wrote:
you will still never get inside.... muahahahaha! soon my fiendish plan will be complete and the time machine will be finished! then i can go back and put a design flaw in all snowboards.... that picture of mitch will become not so pretty icon_twisted.gif
Raises an interesting question, can one travel back in time before one was born? I tend to believe it wouldn't ever be possible. Heh, but we should continue that discussion in the Off-Topic section, I'm thinking.
Grusk
The Ownerizer

XP
 15%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, one can, however you ruin alot of things and probably create some kind of paradox.

Then again, this isn't coming from experience, so perhaps I am just trying to say something useful.
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griff wasn't doing his job so well while I was gone...

One Sexy Bitch wrote:
but we should continue that discussion in the Off-Topic section, I'm thinking.

agreed.
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Worldbuilders All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: