DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

In Character Talk (IC only please!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grok Speaks

Brother Zachary, you shall be missed, your service and brave sprit were an example to follow. I understand the need to return home, and I hope you find what you seek.

*grok offers his hand in a handshake*

The Order of the Shining Blade is also your home, and you shall always be welcome here. Our love and respect go with you my friend, have a safe journey.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((as Argus))

Yeah well don' let the door hit yer prissy paladin ass on the way out, chum! Heh!

:: looks around ::

Well 'ello mateys! Guess who's back an' I'm hopin' I ain't none too late fer dinner!
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:Kalor Speaks:

Brothers and Sisters I witnessed a strange meeting the other night outside of the Eleriina Inn. I was keeping watch of the city by the window when I saw three figures in darkness convene. There was a glare like off a blade and I stood and cracked the window quietly to get a better view. I could barely make out what they were saying, but it sounded like "job..gold....Hollows". I am not sure what they were intending, but under the cover of darkness it cannot be good.

There was a flash of blue then one of them disappeared, and the other two seemed too fade into the shadows.

I ask that you keep one eye out for them, and the other on guarding Lord Hollows. We must get to the bottom of this as I was taken aback by the sheer volume of Evil I detected from them.

*grabs sword kit and begins to sharpen blades*
Ulath Fynolds
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14
 92%
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If thou couldst, dost thine memory happen to havest recollection of any of their features perhaps. In the last few weeks I've been wary of such plots, so generally circulating around and keeping an eye on any possibilities that I notice. I wonder, then, how I had been careless enough to miss this. In any case, this news is terribly worrying. In any case, since my rather crippling arm injury, or rather weakening, I have not been able to lift one of my heavy swords, or wear my old armor...so, I feel perhaps I should scout around and see what I can figure out.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*removes a piece of paper from his pocket*

A commoner in town, approached me- he told me he was asked to sketch this.
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=700

Do you think it could have any relation to what Kalor is talking about?

- West
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
guitarrML
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*studies closely the sketch that West has given to the Order*

"Girek......my brother Girek. Oh my."

"Brothers this does not look good. My parents had informed me that my brother Girek had left the house one night in a hurry and has not been seen or heard from since. My parents mentioned that their was a different look in his eye....a look of evil. We will definitely want to keep an eye on him and any that he may hang around."

"As a side note, I remember he was training quite hard when I last saw him"

*remembers back to the days of commaradery with his brother, and their fun sparring in the fields*

"I would fairly say that it is likely that he is stronger than I if he continued his training as such."

-Izboliek Vulame
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((as Argus))

I'm of a mind to be thinkin' that Masako woman was spot on in saying maybe we apply a little fire to the soles (souls? hah!) of a few of these perps. Yeah yeah, I know, we don't do torture in the Order ... but I gotta say ... seems these lads are bent on tryin' ta put the fear o' the gods into everyone ... an' oft' nuff these same folks don' much like gettin' the crap scared outta them in kind. I ain't above doin' some sneakin' around ... and, well, heh heh ... I got friends in low places as it were. Security of the state bein' all important and callin' fer a unique approach ... yeah, that's what I'm sayin'. Ha. :: slugs down an ale ::

((as Conrad))

Argus, while it is ... refreshing ... to hear your rather "unique" views on these matters, I must insist that these individuals be watched closely and observed, but not targeted until such time that they have actually acted in a manner against the will of the Crown, the Order, the good of the citizenry, or the law itself. When and if they act in that manner ... then, depending on actions, our response will be measured in kind.

The rumors are that they are planning some sort of a "bold statement" ... how bold remains to be seen ... but if it is indeed as bold as some may think, then indeed a grand act of violence shall earn them a reprisal of it, and in spades.
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:Kalor speaks:

Brothers and sisters I ask that in your patrols you check the Kravenwood Lowlands a little more closer and often, as I have seen that foul Skeletal Devourer roaming outside of the Cave quite a but as of late. That Undead has been spotted as far as outside of the Tomb in the lowlands.

((I am not sure whether someone is leading it out on purpose or just running from it, but I will keep an eye out))
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Conrad speaks))

Grok, Draku and I met with a gentleman Caranthir Thargelion (spelling wrong probably) the other evening and also met with a witness. It seems that Caranthir's wife was brutally killed by William Spears and the Crimson Hand while in the Crypts. While I sensed that this Caranthir is far from of pure heart himself, he was indeed telling the truth on what happened ... and his story was backed up by a witness. As I spoke to the man, another entered the room and was sneaking about ... but I heard them, though I did not see them at first. I closed the door and awaited their anxiety to kick in as their concealment spell would eventually wear off.

The individual eventually must have panicked and dashed for the door and opened it to get away ... but I was standing by the door and got a decent view of the man, his movement and door opening making him less invisible. He bore a striking familiarity to Sir Izboliek, but it was certainly not him ... I do believe it was his brother, indeed. Caranthir observed that this man was also in league with Spears as well as 3-4 others.

I will be speaking to the Crown with the desire of forming a tribunal ... Spears should be served notice at once that a tribunal will be called for him to stand trial for his crime. The Prince shall most likely officiate ... if not the Prince, then it shall be I or someone I designate. Grok has already volunteered to press the case as the prosecution ... Spears shall be given the chance to select his own defense, or we shall select one of our own to do it for him as we are honor bound to give him a fair and equal representation. Should any of you see Spears ... you may inform him of his wanted status and to keep himself available for trial. Should he opt to flee, he shall be tried in abstentia.
guitarrML
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*a look of disappointment upon his face....with his eyes closed, Izboliek speaks*

I had feared this day may come. It sounds as if my brother, Girek, has indeed followed the path of evil, and the consequences that come with it. Let it be known that I will not stand in the way of justice being brought to him, although I do not think I will be able to be the one dispensing such justice. I know that my brothers and sisters of the order will understand this decision as it involves family, and my brother and I were very close growing up

*his voice tenses under the emotional strain*

Please do try to take it easy on him..........I do hope he changes his ways.............*sigh*

*Iboliek strides off to his quarters, obviously distressed, and closes the door behind him. Slight sobs can be heard from behind the door*
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Ulath Fynolds
PostSat 05/31/03 7:17am
Tis indeed a sad day, I feel. Such misfortune and sadness in anyone makes me depressed, wretched indeed is part of the life that we exist within.  Reply with quote

Southpaw
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9
 55%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Shaloren Dalibrith describes))

Sir Muric... it was t..terrible *sobs quietly* Sir Lythor allowed... asked... me to accompany him to Sylvandale while we were chatting at the docks... He said he needed to purchase something at the market..

*grimaces as if trying block the savage attack from his memory*

When we got to Sylvandale, and walked out of the Temple... Sir Lythor was set upon from three sides.. blades were flashing and there was great confusion.. h..he didn't even have time to unsheath his G..Greatsword... and... *more sobs* as he was falling.... dying... I heard him call out two names... "Spears"... and then "Linda"... I saw two of the attackers clearly.... the third was hard to see in the shadow and confusion... they turned toward me and as they approached, I ducked back into the t..temple... *sobs* please... don't... think me a coward for my action... I.... we... were not prepared for such an attack. She was there Sir Muric... I swear it She was there at the docks also... and after Lythor ask me to accompany him... she made her own excuse to leave... somebody needs to believe.. She knew where he was going...

*quietly sobbing turns to leave*
View users profile Send private message
Ulath Fynolds
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14
 92%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... were melancholy a colour, twould stain the eyes of countless the world over, and not becoming this domination continue to infect more through nought but those who spread its wrathful curse...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: