DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Player Update Tuskan 1.2

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Player Update Tuskan 1.2 Reply with quote

-Dando and Dareta are now respectively selling standard weapons and standard metal armors and added a merchant named Nattick to handle buying up goods and selling some minor magic items to get mage characters started. Unfortunately checking out the new uploaded version it turned out he doesnt open his shop so version 1.21 should hit the server pretty soon so he can be used. Nattick buys stuff for 45% of normal shop prices allowing you to make some money while still making it somewhat attractive to sell your loot to other players. Nattick will be found in his own store soon. Nattick junkstore will also in the future be a starting point to find clues to quests though this will take a bit of work still.
-Yes, promised it in 1.1 but now you can actually walk all the way to the desert and jungle areas, checked it with two other players yesterday.
The journey is fairly eventless at this moment but content will be added as well as some area exits fixed in version 1.3.
-Sep got his slumhouse. When he gets online i'll hand him the key.
Adres is Deadman's Alley 22.
-More sounds and placables added to some areas.
-Made the vampire basement so you get locked in when entering and you have to find the key to get out again or bash it until it breaks down.
-Couple of area exit fixes.
View users profile Send private message
Xenoalex
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: hey hey hey Reply with quote

hey falk , i would like a house in the nobleman's quarter if u dont mind . tell me a rpice plz . thk

cya all later

xenoalex

icon_cool.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i said before commoner and slum houses for now. I might include other houses when time goes by but for now that's what you'll have to make due with.
View users profile Send private message
Xenoalex
PostSun 07/20/03 12:05pm
ok falk , then i'll take the house of 25k gold .

i'll pay u when you will give me the key ok . thk

cya later

Sep
PostMon 07/21/03 6:01pm
woot!! party at seps!!!  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> State of the World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: