DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ogt has threatened me as a player
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ogt
PostMon 10/21/02 8:25pm
i dont waste my time arguing with dirty mouthed maggots like yourself

Last edited by Ogt on Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total

Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atharva Veda wrote:

Watch your back bitch.

Bah, your threatening him too, just give it a rest
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Atharva Veda
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
i dont waste my time arguing with dirty mouthed maggots like yourself

I won't waste my time mapping your admin shares and deleting io.sys then either.
View users profile Send private message
Merin
PostMon 10/21/02 10:58pm
You know, I don't think your making any friends Veda when your threatening like that.  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostMon 10/21/02 11:10pm
merin.....nah i wont say it
icon_lol.gif

Atharva Veda
Master

XP
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin wrote:
You know, I don't think your making any friends Veda when your threatening like that.

What part of, "I won't be back to Dyso" didn't you understand ?

Too many assinine grief players like you and your cohorts online.
I'm returning to the old table top games, and LAN games with friends.

Last edited by Atharva Veda on Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its sad when anyone leaves dyso, i would urge u not to leave the community. As i've said before there will always be assholes wherever u go, u just cant let them get to you. We all know ogt and merrin can be asses but just push them aside...they're just asses and that makes u superior to them.. i personally have nothign against ogt himself dont get me wrong, but when anyone acts like an ass to you, you just gutta have that state of mine. Tuff it out, dont leave. Dont let the AoD strike again heh
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ogt
PostMon 10/21/02 11:54pm
thats it for you glorin, im getting another wine suplier  Reply with quote

Atharva Veda
Master

XP
 72%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
its sad when anyone leaves dyso, i would urge u not to leave the community. As i've said before there will always be assholes wherever u go, u just cant let them get to you. We all know ogt and merrin can be asses but just push them aside...they're just asses and that makes u superior to them.. i personally have nothign against ogt himself dont get me wrong, but when anyone acts like an ass to you, you just gutta have that state of mine. Tuff it out, dont leave. Dont let the AoD strike again heh

Sorry Glorin, I'm already gone.
I'm not going to give anyone a chance to do anything.
I've got single player games by the score.

The next online games I'll be playing will be the MMORPG's, World of Warcraft & Star Wars Galaxies.
Since those are both at least a year from release that won't be any time soon.
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As those who read my post a few days ago know i was THIS close to leaving myself because players were taking things out of game and i was starting to take things personal. Atharva, like me give it some time, don't decide yet, you made your point as to how much this upsets you. Come by some time later, see if things have changed, if not you can always leave again. I don't like it when players get pushed from a game they enjoyed because of some asshole who doesn't get it's all a game.
The mod is still in development, so is the whole issue of player morals.
We're trying to find a balance here and leaving won't help finding it. Staying and talking to the people who care about your complains will.
I'm writing up a charter for acceptable roleplaying for rogues and i'm hoping to get the support of everyone to make it the offical stance concerning rogues in Dyso, meaning if they don't use it as a guideline they will break the rules, giving admins grounds for banning.
Take a break, give it some time, don't decide now.
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This mod is really one-of-a-kind.
There is no other one where players get so personally involved
in the mod itself and the players playing it.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Traenol
Master

XP
EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25
 16%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falkhor wrote:
As those who read my post a few days ago know i was THIS close to leaving myself because players were taking things out of game and i was starting to take things personal. Atharva, like me give it some time, don't decide yet, you made your point as to how much this upsets you. Come by some time later, see if things have changed, if not you can always leave again. I don't like it when players get pushed from a game they enjoyed because of some asshole who doesn't get it's all a game.
The mod is still in development, so is the whole issue of player morals.
We're trying to find a balance here and leaving won't help finding it. Staying and talking to the people who care about your complains will.
I'm writing up a charter for acceptable roleplaying for rogues and i'm hoping to get the support of everyone to make it the offical stance concerning rogues in Dyso, meaning if they don't use it as a guideline they will break the rules, giving admins grounds for banning.
Take a break, give it some time, don't decide now.

Falk ... not to speak for Atharva, but I do speak with him regularly, and he is pretty much fed up with the online gaming community as a whole, not the mod. I will still be playing on Dyso, and will probably get him to come back sooner or later, but for now he needs to cool off a bit. Hopefully he will come back, he is a great gamer to play with. Oh well, not much we can do know I guess...
Merin
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_rolleyes.gif As a rule Merin only steals from a couple types of people. I'll use her lables for them since those are what get used IC. If you hear her use either of these in referance to yourself, run.

"Meanies"
Usually consist of people that are PKing or harassing others for no apparent reason. This title also applies to people trying to kill her friends for little or no reason. It also applies to people trying to kill her.

"targets"
This would mean someone hired her IC to steal from a given person. I think her last purse was like 30k.
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man it was only once, if you are going to quit because of many incidents please write down your list but dont blame me for everything all i did was to put a price for you once, and it was only for some minutes, not that it was the whole night or day or whatever
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Yay! Reply with quote

Yay Falk! You're not leaving! I didn't know that yet hehe, guide the LoS into a new dark age of Dyso....so that we high level goodie goodies have something to fight in rp icon_smile.gif
sethiroth64
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: poor sport Reply with quote

I am so sick of people whining and complaining about things such as being killed or being pp when boath were put there to be part of the game
if you cant defend your self against the people killing you dont talk shit to them but yes i do believe resrape is unexceptable,howeaver pp is one of the rouges natural abilitys and half the fun in being one, if yu cant figure out that your being pp after so may time of it telling you your losing items too bad to put it in shorter terms IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.
sethiroth64
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: poor sports Reply with quote

I am so sick of people whining and complaining about things such as being killed or being pp when boath were put there to be part of the game
if you cant defend your self against the people killing you dont talk shit to them but yes i do believe resrape is unexceptable,howeaver pp is one of the rouges natural abilitys and half the fun in being one, if yu cant figure out that your being pp after so may time of it telling you your losing items too bad to put it in shorter terms IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.
Atharva Veda
Master

XP
 72%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have found another custom module, created by a gamer that got fed up with all the BS she had witnessed also.

I found her through neverwinter connections.
There are 15 DM's for this mod and one is always online, so they claim.
I'm going to take a look at and see if isn't what I've been looking for.

I get tired of hearing "it's just a game", as an excuse to act badly.
You're all right, it is just a game, and when it becomes no longer enjoyable you stop playing "the game".

Maybe sometime later, I'll pop into Dyso incognito(my OTHER GSA account).
Atharva, I only created for NwN.
I have another GSA account with well over 25 people on my playerspy friends lits, that I met playing PoR2.

Merin perhaps you need to ask why you're being hired.
Ogt hired you(and others) to "target" a charactor he doesn't even know IC.
Why would a "good" cleric hire mercinaries to target another "good" cleric he hadn't even met ?

I won't be recomending Dyso any more, to anyone.
Not that I will bad mouth it either.
It will be left out of any future NwN conversations I have entirely.
Like it didn't even exist.

Seth, so you think it's OK to target other players OCC, due to what they've posted to a forum ?
If so, you're clueless.
Merin
PostTue 10/22/02 8:24pm
Said good cleric tends to act like a certain French Cardinal  Reply with quote

Ogt
PostTue 10/22/02 9:04pm
im neutral lawful...  Reply with quote

Traenol
Master

XP
 16%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: poor sports Reply with quote

sethiroth64 wrote:

ok, well ... the said attach happened while we were in the middle of a battle with spiders, so the attack was basically a cheap shot to say the least, but it is also dificult to defend yourself from an attacker when you don't know you are being attcked until you are already dead. Also, when the game gets laggy, those battle messages move to fast for you to read every single one, and sometimes you don't notice that yellow tag before its already moved off the top of where its open too.

As for the 'half the fun of being one' comment. Not really, I tried playing a rogue once, and I found no joy at all in being a theif. Theivery is quite different from being a rogue, yes rogues can engage in theivery, but it isn't what make a rogue. I suggest people actually think about what else rogues are good for, and try that, you might be surprised at how good they can be at some of their lesser thought abilities.

Also, if your goal as a rogue, is to be a theif, fine thats your perrogative, but also try to think in RP. Now, most of you say rogues aren't great in combat ... so why then would a rogue attempt to steal from someone in combat, it would open them up to attack not only by their victim, but also, the other combatants see an new target, and 'easier' prey. Most theives hide out in not so dangerous areas and ambush their prey so as to make an easy steal. That said ... again, why would a self proclaimed 'good cleric' go out and hire a theif to assault another cleric. As defined by the manual ... Good characters help others in need, that doesn't sound like something a good character would do!
Traenol
Master

XP
 16%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
im neutral lawful...

Well, so then how can you explain hiring a theif ... you are going against the laws of the land.

**EDIT**
Well, I guess the point is basically moot now, anything that was lost/stolen is no more. Oh well ... hope the servers come back up soon ...
Atharva Veda
Master

XP
 72%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
im neutral lawful...

I think not.

Lawful Neutral:

Order and organization are of paramount importance. They believe in a strong, well-ordered government, whether that government is a tyranny or benevolent democracy. The benefits of organization and regimentation outweigh any moral questions raised by their actions. An inquisitor determined to ferret out traitors at any cost or a soldier who never questions his orders are examples of Lawful Neutral behavior.

Your OOC actions betray your alignment.
Awesome RPing on your part.
1n5an3 K1D
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Scuse me OGT and Merin and them are all nice ! Reply with quote

Sure ive had bad thingsi n past with OGT but it acn be fixxed and was. Merin stole from me and ogt did to but if u ask them niceley and MAKE sure you tell them your seious im sure they will give it back if they stole or stop harassing u. Once u get to know them they are both loving people! icon_smile.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_cool.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_eek.gif icon_idea.gif icon_exclaim.gif
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and in where does it say that i cant hire people to do a job for me

and let me tell you that you were pp in the forest which is nowheres land, there is no law in the forest whatsoever,

i remember this words from someone of the shinning blade

"that place is out of our jurisdiction so we cant do much about it"

that he said when mr red was charging taxes in those same woods

why didnt i get you killed instead of getting you pp? because i respect life
as i said before you called me names and bad words ,it was only to teach you a small lesson, lol you couldnt even take a small one what a girl

Last edited by Ogt on Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawful Neutral, “Judge”: A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Ember, a monk who follows her discipline without being swayed by the demands of those in need nor by the temptations of evil, is lawful neutral. The common phrase for lawful neutral is “true lawful.” Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Keeps his word of honor.
Lies and cheats only if very necessary.
Never attacks or harms an unarmed foe.
Never harms an innocent.
Does not use torture unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. (Never for pleasure).
Never kills for pleasure.
Usually helps those in need.
Works in groups well, especially if it suits his needs.
Never betrays a friend.
Has a high regard for life and personal freedom.
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:

Keeps his word of honor.
Lies and cheats only if very necessary.
Never attacks or harms an unarmed foe.
Never harms an innocent.
Does not use torture unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. (Never for pleasure).
Never kills for pleasure.
Usually helps those in need.
Works in groups well, especially if it suits his needs.
Never betrays a friend.
Has a high regard for life and personal freedom.

i think u mean to replace the HEs with SHEs
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: