DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Test Server... it is the best thing since sliced bread.

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Thargelion
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11
 100%
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: The Test Server... it is the best thing since sliced bread. Reply with quote

I do not buy sliced bread... but that does not mean there is anything wrong with the Test Server.

Make a new character and defy Graf Dietrich's claims to being the "Master of Dystopia". I am tired of oppressing the Lost Village Elves and Jard the Scribe who hates me... I want to oppress other characters who talk back when I call them 'peasant' and 'pathetic scribe who never changes his clothing'... with only 1 copy of SoU... I cannot even trample on my friends anymore using the network. *sniff* I just want to be hated... *sniff* *knocks Jard over and tosses pint of ale in his face* See... he just does not cut it...
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: