DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

LOTR any good?

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: LOTR any good? Reply with quote

First off, this is in chatter because.... well fine I will put this in off topic. -copys and paste-

Ok my plan was to wait for Tuskan/Har-Ruan to get into a playable state and well... have some playes on it. So I got Ghost Recon and have been playing it non stop ((except for school.... icon_sad.gif )) and its damn fun on Xbox Live. Tho, I cant stop thinking of NwN.... and the 20$ I spent on SoU. I was looking threw the list and saw a LOTR mod. Gave the website a look threw, gots some good ideas with this reincarnation past level 20 and what not. Anyone played it? The server name is... well here http://www.stormplay.org/index.html

It anygood? Not that im leaveing dyso... Erm.... Tuskan/Har-Ruan((THats how its spelled aye?)) I just need a mod to PLAY on. WHy am I not just clicking connect on it and seeing for myself? Because of blasted school.... and homework... I hate homework... and projects.... and my busted down piece of crap school. In my free time I play Super Metroid and Ghost Recon.

Everyone better be here when the new mod comes out... I dont want to make new friends, im lazy.... I mean busy....
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOTR MERP is a gigantic, gigantic mod. This can be good, except for the fact that you have to walk everywhere. The items are uber cheap, and from what i saw, the community sucked. I say the items are uber cheap because there is no level restrictions on items, but you can get a +4872034857430934 |337master at the start of the game. The NPCs are all impossible without using an illigeal character (believe me, i know).

To make a long story short, it isn't worth your time.
Norrec
PostWed 08/13/03 10:37am
Blast I forgot to put this thing in offtopic.... Ah well. I see, well thanks for the help.  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try Arkania thats where i play while i wait... i dont like the mod itself but i like the community and the roleplay... its not that good but its good enough to hold me out until a good mod comes out or i feel like working on mine
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: