DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Book of Summons

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Book of Summons Reply with quote

Not sure if this was covered or not yet, but on of the things that I saw when I was just 'surfing' modules was a book of summons. What it did was you CHOSE whatever creature you wanted to summon when you cast the Summon Monster spells, based off of 3rd ed creatures. For example, instead of having a Dire Badger summoned everytime, you would choose what you wanted, so, say you wanted to summon a Celestial Dog. It would open up a menu, you choose, then store that variable. When you cast Summon Monster I, wammo! You have a celestial dog! Of course, you will have to make each creature for this to work, but that actually isn't *too* difficult, at least, in my eyes! icon_wink.gif

I thought this was REALLY cool because it got really lame having to summon the same thing over and over again.

Just an Idea! icon_biggrinno.gifflower.gificon_biggrinno.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Griff Inn
PostWed 08/20/03 10:37pm
Sure why not. Though it'll be a bit further down the road I think before it gets implemented.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Idea Mill All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: