DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

"Why you were/almost were banned storys"

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: "Why you were/almost were banned storys" Reply with quote

Have you ever been banned from NwN? How about banned in genral? Well post your storys here! Your heart brake can be our entertainment! I will go first.

Why I was banned from Arabel
It was a calm, dark, night in North Carolina. I had been playing NwN and City of Arabel for about 3 months. Norrec had died out from a mass beating from the Arabelian Population for.... 'dislikeing' halflings.(( blasted little runts )) Kentri his long lost brother had been forgotten, and there was a new drow in town. Khadgar Evileyes. Master of evil, drow, wizard. Now, never playing a drow, I thoght, as I had been made to think, that they were evil. Khadgar quickly boght a full suit of mage robes, a helemt, and gloves. A two fellow "Moon Elves" were quickly met and we started our evil plots. Yes yes, I loved my evil plots. The imaginary look of the player on the other side of the character when we unmasked and beat him. Profits were low, risk were high. We needed a challange. So I got us a female human ranger. I lured her into the forest and we attacked. SHe ran, got away, and we hid in a house for the nest 3 hours. Khadgar left the house, we split up. One drow went to help 7 others who were being beaten, he died. They left, and Khadgar went to meet up. We came up with a plan, and I lured in a victim. -silence- It was a wonderfull plan! THe victim came in, the slaves played slaves, the slave owner played a slave owner, and the victim lay knocked out in the end.

Now, the problem is, that in CoA. THey had a new rule that only level 5+ could leave Sparring mode. So we couldnt really 'kill' them. So we asked the victim for gold. He gave us one, then after a bit of silence and beating him, he gave us one. Now, I knew he was sending tells to the local War Wizard to come get us. Then, out of no where! a strange man walks out from around the corner, not the war wizard, and looking a bit greedy. We told him to leave, he didnt. We gave him the two coins and said to leave. Then he left, stoped, and started runing away. "Scater!" everyone runs randomly about the map trying to get somewhere to hide. The war wizard get theres. Two of us are slain, me and another run north to hide in the city. THe War Wizard kills him, why she is questioning him us I make a break for it and JUST BARELY make it out. News from the others is that they are down. Im the only one left, I come back to them to help them. I arrive to find the "victim" beating them all to death, I cast a blue missle from my hand and he falls.

Now, almost every thing, to me, seemed fine up to this point. Anyway, back to the story.

Out of no where someone comes and kills me, My stuff falls on the ground. The War Wizard comes, and start trying to get anwsers. Khadgar refuses and then, a wondering Gnome comes from the fog. Notices my things, picks them up, and walks off. After the War Wizard TOLD him he could take them

Now, the next say... 10 min is hard to remmber, tho in the end Khadgar, my brothers drow, and a friend are all in jail.

We are in jail, we try to break out why we wait for the War Wizard. She gets there, we are questioned, we refuse, then we are slain, warped to the Fugue Plain, and then by some odd magic warped BACK into jail.

Now from here on the story becomes OOC commits back and forth. We are killed a few more times, then I respawn and in a blind rage go to the jail and try to kill the War Wizard. Alsmost did it to! Take that mages, level one and level 20 dukeing it out and I almost won! Anyway, I leave and kill a NPC commoner out of my "drows anger" and then go afk in a building to post my story at the boards. Mostly about that 10 min that I cant remmber.(( Of is it that I dont WANT to remmber )) Then, I go to the chat. A DM comes on and talks about he just banned a guy... I ask who, he says "Khadgar Evileyes, account name Super3" "Thats me!" I cry. Then all I get is a "Too bad"

LAter I post to try and get unbanned, I get a reply about the whole thing was ooc, that when I ran in the building to go afk (( Why go afk you ask? Go back a few months when it was popular on a friday night and try to log in )) that I was "Exploiting the AI" that "Killing the commoner which would have respawned in 10 min when the server reset, was completely ooc" and that "You just plain acted stupid"

After im banned, the Drow Subrace is remmoved, all drow characters are marked "Free game" and can be killed without any IC reason, and I realize how big of jerks the whole CoA community were. Since banning me, the server has NEVER been as fun as it was, or so say the friendly people in the NwN chat.

A while back, some of you may remmber, I posted a post about "Am I a good Roleplayer?" That was part of my plan to get unbanned by showing them I had changed. Not that I wanted to go back, just that I dont like being banned. I find out what IRC is and pay them a little visit. The community is made of the same EXACT players as before talking about useless junk and how CoA is no fun anymore. I try to see who remmbers me, get one response. About 30min later, being the jerks they are, im banned from the IRC and drop the whole "geting unbanned from Arabel" Project.

The End.

Last edited by Norrec on Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got banned for hitting a signpost on Anphillia... dont got time to post a longer story. icon_mrgreen.gif
AliZee'
PostSat 08/30/03 5:10pm
i never been banned..but i got threatend to be banned one time  Reply with quote

Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember one dude threatening me all the time on Dyso... "William Spears, you're going to be banned for that you twit!" Then he follow me, verbally abuse me, call me vulgar names and the rest of it... pity that a MOD and a DM were standing there watching him flame me. When he put on true seeing and saw the DM... he changed all the insults and 'attempted' to turn it into RP. Nope.

It's funny what people do to suck up and stay out of trouble.

And this one time, at band camp...

Or how people approach me furiously saying "you're ruining the server for all of us.. you dont belong here. you should be banned! West is a good RPer, and you should learn from him" - until they find out and get a reply like "Oh. So how are you man?"

Ah memories.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
dreamin'
PostSun 08/31/03 12:28pm
Ali, you got threatened to be banned twice! I was there! icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

AliZee'
PostSun 08/31/03 5:40pm
aaah yes...thats right....i almost got banned Twice...once from 2 different servers...  Reply with quote

Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got tempbanned from Dyso.. The ban was never put into effect, but I kept from the servers for 2 weeks. The story:

Gesh had some wacked out DM event, and the whole server was involved. Finally some dragon or something got slain, and everyone was happy. So.. as Gesh was dishing out rewards to everyone I thought it would be cool to throw in a wail or 3...
Killed emm... 15 to 20 or so people right under his nose.
View users profile Send private message
Drudley
PostSun 08/31/03 9:07pm
icon_rolleyes.gif  Reply with quote

CattiBrie

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*going against the forum rules as a one time exception*

Drudley wrote:
icon_rolleyes.gif

-II-

icon_mrgreen.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: