DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Our future..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Our future.. Reply with quote

Ok so what's in store for us in future? Are the Druids Circle going to be carried on by our remaining members?

I know I've been away for a long time, this is because I'm involved in 3 mods, 2 Half-Life mods and 1 NWN Module. So I apologize for my absence.

I just wish to know who is still here, and who is going to carry on coming to Har-Rhun?

Are any of our founders/leaders still around or will we need to revive it ourselves?

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still here. Someone better keep the Druids going in Har-Ruan! cussing.gif If no one else volenteers, I could even lead us icon_mrgreen.gif
Nemor
PostMon 08/25/03 3:11pm
Norrec, sorry about 3KDS. I've been way too busy lately to do anything I'd like to. Feel free to take over there though.  Reply with quote

Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of... droped the 3KDS project. Got really mad at that mod. All the lag... and the PGers.... so I just let the.... Rangers, cant remmber there name, take back over. Now im waiting for Cobar, thinking of trying Lands of Lore. Tried it and it was terrible, but me brother is there and seems to like it... Also.... kind of "stole" Civ3 Play the World from Kazza and am playing me brothers and friends in that. Had to by a 150 doller calculater, atleast it can play games emot-yum.gif

You... errr... whoever else is still out there, should get an Xbox and Xbox Live with Ghost Recon. Its only... hmmm... a 200-300$ investment.

Hows that WW2 mod going Nemor? Im ready to throw Norrec in a tank and run down some Ogres icon_twisted.gif
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't even started on it mate, I can't find anyone willing to help us model/skin/map/program it. At the moment I have one person who _just_ knows how to program, 2 mappers and an ideas/resources man.

At the moment we decided to make a normal module, see how it went, get a community then see who's willing to venture.

Oh, by the way, theres a guy that works for Bioware, plays EVE with my friend Wufflez. We're getting free hosting from Bioware, T1 connection. It's gonna rock so much.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, well.... it seems we are the only ones left. Everyone else is likely on Arkania. Can I be a Ideas/resources man? I have good ideas, like.... well I would need more info on the module.
Zantia-1
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 6 / 11 EXP: 6 / 11 EXP: 6 / 11
 54%
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....I'd be happy to help Norrec with the Druids Guild. But you had better post this some where else..i havent looked in the Druids forums in ages.

P.S. What mods you working on half-life Nemor... I jus got Broadband so I finally Dled all the half-life patches icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_arrow.gif Well....I can say there are a few Druids left of the old circle. Caelum, Celina, Jr, Selene Wolf, Arria and I (And now mabe even Snares and a couple others) are all on Arkania right now....as Norrec knows. That does not mean we have left the Dyso community, we're just taking a break from it. Feel free to come visit anytime, you dont even have to play if you just want to come in and say hello. One thing we like about Arkania is that no one ridicules you for your RP style. If you feel like powergaming...all the power to you. If you feel like RP'ing, well...I've done more RP on Arkania than any other place(But thats just me icon_wink.gif ).
But like I said, we are still around...and we do play our druids together....you just gotta look for us icon_biggrin.gif .
View users profile Send private message
Jase
PostMon 09/01/03 12:22pm
I'm still here all! ((I play Selene)) I come and visit a lot. Usually under Jase tho  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostMon 09/01/03 3:50pm
Soon to be the Great God Jincalso!  Reply with quote

Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I'll continue maintaining our hard-earned private forum here. I should be able to post something complete tomorrow regarding "our future"... as soon as I can figure out the status of Dyso and all that implies... *scratches head in frustration* Hmm... so much to do, yet so little time icon_confused.gif

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jr
PostMon 09/08/03 5:26pm
I'm still here.

Sometimes... icon_mrgreen.gif

Nemor
PostTue 09/09/03 10:27am
Well, good to know some folk are still around.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: