DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tuskan Quest Contest :D

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Tuskan Quest Contest :D Reply with quote

Okay we all know that since Tuskandale is still under developement we are a bit.......lacking in quests. I have a few I'm working on but what I really want to know is the types of quests the players would like. So I'm doing a contest icon_biggrin.gif

Info:
This is a contest being held to give quest ideas, NOT whole quests. You'll basicaly send me a charter of everything that might be nice in a quest. You will be given credit for your idea and i will make it into an actual quest.

Rules And Procedures:

1. You message shall be set up like this:

Forum & Login Names:
Quest Idea:
NPCs/Villians/Creatures in quest:
Items in quest:
Area where you want quest to take place:
Other Info:

Sorry but it is time consuming to go through all the quest ideas and other things.

2. Each person may send a MAXIMUM of TWO quests to me. I don't want tons of people sending me 10 or 11 quest ideas.

3. WORTHWHILE IDEAS ONLY: Little silly ideas are okay, but I don't want something like "The Magnificent Weanie Roast". You know what I'm talking about.

4. Please keep complex scripting to a minumum. Nothing such as: A super ritual, and a mage battle, and a bunch of wierd scripting stuff you want me to do. 1 or 2 of these are okay in a quest but i don't want huge, insanely complex scripts you want me to do.

5. Anyone may enter. Please do not SHARE your ideas you want to send to me until AFTER you send them though. Otherwise people will steal them and we'll have a whole mess of problems.

6. Try and keep the level ranger betwean 5-15 for now. I don't want a ton of lvl 20 quest ideas.

7. LET ME STRESS THIS: I want an IDEA for a quest, NOT the whole quest in a module ((By this a mean a whole quest typed out, not one made on a module and sent to me))

8. I like orginality. You'll be more likely to win that way.

9. You may choose an monster, idea, or item to add to your quest idea from AD&D though no custom spells, feats, and skills

10. You may turn in any type of quest imaginable.

icon_exclaim.gif PRIZES icon_exclaim.gif
Everybody loves prizes!

There will be FIVE WINNERS. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. ((duh))

icon_arrow.gif Each person will have a quest added from their ideas! 1st-3rd place have a chane to have both their quests added however, 1st-3rd place have a chance to have both their quests added. If I find some quests i like and that i want to add, I will notify those people and ask to add their quests in after i make 1st-5th places quests. At the end of the contest i will choose the winners and post them here.

icon_arrow.gif You will have TWO WEEKS to send your quests in starting SEPTEMBER 2ND. So thats September 2nd to September 16th!

icon_arrow.gif Send your quests to me at JaseRules@houston.rr.com

Good Luck and hope to get lots of quest ideas!

~Jase

Last edited by Jase on Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to enter! I have entered all the other contest for Cobar. Tho I still never learned the winner of the Conversation Contest cussing.gif

Expect my email soon.

And off it goes.... hope I win! icon_biggrin.gif
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contest is over. I only had one entry ( icon_sad.gif no one ever enters contests ) and so the contest is canceled. But I will be using his two. For future refrence if you haave an ideas please PM them to me on the forum.
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo Hoo! I win! I never win.... BUT I WON! Woo HOO!
icon_mrgreen.gif king.gif icon_rock.gif flower.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Idea Mill All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: