DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

post here when your drunk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

yes?
yeah
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
nah
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Shadowleaf
PostWed 07/16/03 7:10am
AAAGHH FUCK YOU! WHHY CANT I GET SOME?!  Reply with quote

Grusk
PostWed 07/16/03 7:16am
Mmmm. Beer ... not drunk, but drinking.  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooooooooh icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostWed 07/16/03 7:11pm
Dutch beer is the best!  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostWed 07/16/03 7:20pm
thats pot u silly bastard!  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you should make a "Post here when you're stoned" omg that would be funny icon_lol.gif im gonna go make it right now!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

booz sux... if you think about it... you guys can only stand it cuz you have an 'acquired taste' meaning: you have killed 3/4 of your tastebuds (dont quote me on this im guessing) why the hell did you do this? because it was 'cool' or 'proper' if we are talking about wine.... which reminds me of that nasty european 'cheese'.... *continues rambling....*
Grusk
PostMon 07/21/03 8:06am
Shadowleaf shut up!  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
PostMon 07/21/03 8:07am
*continues rambling*  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes a refined taste and a trained drinker to notice the quality and difference between kinds of beer and wine. And yes, drinking beer 'cools' me down on a hot summer day icon_smile.gif

What nasty european cheese? Only bad cheese I can think of are those smelly french cheeses.

Dont get me started about american chocolate, BECAUSE THATS NOT CHOCOLATE!!! Only we dutch know how to make REAL chocolate, oh and that black candy stuff u guys call liquaris or something icon_rolleyes.gif

I should stop taking u guys so seriously!

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
 1%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you're right. our "chocolate" is really gross thats why a lot of ppl like it imported (including me, beinga chocoholic) anyway, when i said nasty european cheeses i was infact, refering it "smelly french cheese"

about wine and beer. i dont doubt that some are better than others... but all that means to me is that some are less crappy than others

*continues rambling*
Ectovult
PostSat 08/02/03 1:04pm
I'M NOT

DRUUUUNK

Gabriel Lynux
PostMon 08/04/03 9:35pm
Omg that was the stupidest post I've ever seen, that's not even remotley close to SPAM  Reply with quote

Ectovult
PostTue 08/05/03 10:23am
yes it was icon_twisted.gif  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunk, fell from my bike (I think) Blacked out. My entire chin was cut open. Apparently somebody called me a cab, puked in the cab, cabby threw me out (I dont remember all of that though) Regained consience in a cell in the local police station, they were planning to send me to a station in another city to spend the night... Yay for 20 beers in 1 night...

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Raven
PostSun 08/31/03 9:55pm
gfsjgggggggggggggggggggggggggaaa!!  Reply with quote

Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL OF YOU MORONS, I threw up yesterday!
Alcohol is bad 4 u! icon_evil.gif
lol... I ate the wrong stuff then drank 1.5 bottles of wine.. lol
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that some people actually have an intelligent discussion here
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Bah, being drunk isn't as hyped up as I thought it to be. I'm 19 and only been drunk once, and I don't really plan on doing it again anytime in the near future... for one, in my humble opinion, it all tastes like total ASS. Maybe someday if I can find an alcoholic beverage that doesn't make me want to puke and doesn't burn my throat and nose off, I might try it again. icon_wink.gif

Go ahead, ream me, I'm ready...

Shadowleaf wrote:
booz sux... if you think about it... you guys can only stand it cuz you have an 'acquired taste' meaning: you have killed 3/4 of your tastebuds (dont quote me on this im guessing) why the hell did you do this? because it was 'cool' or 'proper' if we are talking about wine.... which reminds me of that nasty european 'cheese'.... *continues rambling....*

Ecusidor wrote:
It takes a refined taste and a trained drinker to notice the quality and difference between kinds of beer and wine. And yes, drinking beer 'cools' me down on a hot summer day icon_smile.gif

What nasty european cheese? Only bad cheese I can think of are those smelly french cheeses.

Dont get me started about american chocolate, BECAUSE THATS NOT CHOCOLATE!!! Only we dutch know how to make REAL chocolate, oh and that black candy stuff u guys call liquaris or something icon_rolleyes.gif

I should stop taking u guys so seriously!

Shadowleaf wrote:
no you're right. our "chocolate" is really gross thats why a lot of ppl like it imported (including me, beinga chocoholic) anyway, when i said nasty european cheeses i was infact, refering it "smelly french cheese"

about wine and beer. i dont doubt that some are better than others... but all that means to me is that some are less crappy than others

*continues rambling*

now this is not the way it should be! icon_evil.gif
this topic should not make sense!!
allow me to demonstrate

ladies and gentlemen of this supposed spammers guild, i know that making sense sounds good and the smart thing to do but ladies and gentlemen of this supposed spammers forum
this is chewbacca

chewbacca is a wookie from the planet kashyyyk, but chewbacca lives on the planet endor, now why would a wookie, a 8 feet tall wookie wanna live with those tiny 2 feet tall ewoks?!
that does not make sense
here i am trying to defend my argument to have you people stop making sense and i'm talking about chewbacca, does that make sense?
no, ladies and gentlemen, i am not making any sense, none of this makes sense!!!

here, look at the monky, look at the silly monky

here i am trying to make a mayor change in human behavior and i'm talking about monkies, does that make sense? no that does not make sense, none of this makes sense.
ladies and gentlemen if chewbacca lives on endor then you should stop making sense.

((so bored..
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sep
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 60 / 78 EXP: 60 / 78 EXP: 60 / 78
 76%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont drink because its cool. I drink to get drunk. I like the taste of beer, and some wines, and a good variety of liquer. I like Jagermeister, but then again im the kind of person who eats all the black jellybeans first.
Grusk
PostWed 09/17/03 12:38am
I still dunno where to post if I am drunk and high at the same time ...  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
icon_arrow.gif icon_mrgreen.gif
:griffsmom:
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost six years have passed. Can it be that everyone's sober all of a sudden?

icon_cry.gif thinkey.gif icelolly.gif loopy.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_gorgeous.gif Oogle_anim.gif 1luvu.gif icelolly.gif icon_twisted.gif deal.gif sex.gif pimp.gif icelolly.gif icon_cry.gif

It's the order of things.
Ultrafoo
PostTue 08/18/09 5:49am
Noep drunk right now. 149, gottabe up at 645 for work. not much has changed.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultrafoo wrote:
Noep drunk right now. 149, gottabe up at 645 for work. not much has changed.

Good to hear! Dyso wouldn't be Dyso if all its players weren't drunk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: