DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bard Wetten, is coming back???

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
1n5an3 K1D
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Bard Wetten, is coming back??? Reply with quote

Yes, it is true. I have not played in about 1 year. Bard Wetten the Cleric who was named Bard... yes... I am DOWNLOADING CD 1 From Kazaa ATM for all of you who did not read about my absence, (i was in my computer chair minding my own business when i decided to get up, instead of getting up i pushed off my desk was going backwards at about 2MPH, i hit a bump (found out later that bump was my NWN CD 1) i did a three sixty fell out of my chair almost dieing. Ok Ok so maybe it wasnt that bad but i did crack my cd1, pft like thats not bad? Anyway i hope this download works im really looking forward to playing with you all again, Conrad,Raven,What was her name i think it was Kuma? and Red Hasmeer that guy is so funny. and im looking forward to see OGK? is that his name? well correct me if im wrong been a long time I hope to see you all soon

P.S What has changed please write back some information on what new items dyso is making and what new areas. last time i played all there was to kill for money was that green lizard and the OGRE EATER icon_biggrin.gif. The other zones were not complete, there was some towers not done. there was a gate at the ogre fields not done. It was great i missed so much im mad!

Sincerely Bard Wetten
View users profile Send private message
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... everyone kind of gone(or dead icon_neutral.gif ) and... no one really plays Dyso anymore icon_sad.gif Cobar has become are only hope, that and Ruin Valor. http://www.erhs.net/
Uin
PostSun 10/12/03 1:33am
Shameless, shameless indeed.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: