DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Question Is it Meant to be this waY????

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Har-Rhun Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Question Is it Meant to be this waY???? Reply with quote

tried to log on today .........display Local Server Chatrachters only..
Can log on with Local server Chara ..The Vault one I was playing gone..
Id prefer to have vault chara back dont really want to play with local server charas saved from Single player Campaign????
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
PostThu 10/09/03 2:04am
huh? no it's not supposed to be that way ...  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
PostThu 10/09/03 2:09am
I just looked now and it's listing server only so I dunno what was up with that.  Reply with quote

M-K
PostThu 10/09/03 5:48am
yes its fine again but for an hour or so was local server  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's bizarre ... heh.

Also another thing that folks have asked me about over and over and I don't seem to see any particular reasoning for it ...

Sometimes the merchants get into these whacky buy-back modes and sometimes they don't. I can only assume it's some sort of bioware issue with appraise ... because the merchants themselves, well there's not much to setting up a merchant that could go wrong otherwise. The only thing I can think to try is to adjust up the lower buy back value in some cases and see if that helps ... not a big priority at this point as its all just testing this and that ...
Sep
PostThu 10/09/03 2:29pm
I am pretty sure its the Appraise skill, I have noticed whacky jumps as well and it seems to come right after I bump Appraise.  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is appraise. The better the skill, the better you pay for it. So let's say the Appraise check DC is 10 and I roll a 20 + my bonus... that's going to be some nice as buy rates and sell rates. I've gotten as high as 6,000 gold before for selling one of those Saint's Pearls. icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
M-K
PostMon 10/13/03 1:05pm
Bump is one thing BUT Buy Food 10 gp Sell for 25 gp ..and the pearls got well over 12k for Not always but happened  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Har-Rhun Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: