DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

v1.51

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: v1.51 Reply with quote

Well version 1.51 rolled out the other night ... just in case anyone was keeping track of such things. Normally we don't say too much about new versions because the changes from version to version are often small adjustments to this or that most people don't notice or would much care about.

But anyhow ... with the 1.5x stuff we've got the following in place ...

Along with the previous mentioned temples, one for the "Triad" has been added (the triad, in Faerun terms, is the triad of gods Ilmater, Tyr and Torm). Must be LG and have one of those three in your deity field to access it. Also in is Kossuth, who (like Tempus) has no worshipper alignment restriction, but you do need Kossuth in your deity field from character creastion.

Mystra/Azuth will be combined as one temple (like the triad) and the last one in Tholtir-Tal shall be Shar. These are still in the works.

Got a few vendors working on the Tholtir-Tal docks ...

Few other fixes to this and that here and there.

The item replacements mentioned elsewhere were worked in ... there will probably be further ones in time as we're going to be moving to do the same stuff with items carrying improved evasion as well as those others which have perma-haste and/or mind-immune. Making the needed new versions of the items is a bit tedious and then redoing the spawn scripts gets to be a bit of a pain in the ass ... so it's slow going ... just mentioning it because this is where we're headed.
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Conrad, you know we love you... icon_eek.gif

Well not al the time. icon_biggrin.gif

Thats some top notch stuff, especially if your a cleric/paladin or someone that does actually give a monkeys about deities.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sep
PostThu 10/16/03 1:22pm
I really need to find these other towns...  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in a little bit 1.52 should be rolling out onto the server ... not everything I wanted to get done this weekend, but a decent amount of it. Griff is still working on some adjustments for prayer bags "disposing" of the summoning components ... something Floodgate forgot in their original set up. He's also still working on a bitch of a list of stock game items which I retooled without the immunities ... and I still didn't get to all of them ... yet. On more the upside, however, got some new areas into play (finally) and got Uin's revised Druid's area in (tho I found myself having to rework this and that).

As stated elsewhere ... if you wanna get some sort of organizational presence into the module, nows the time to get in there and play some and let me know what you're thinking about. I'm fairly amicable to the idea of letting people sorta design their own areas and all that so long as they don't get into the custom items and scripting too much ... in fact I'd prefer to see that sorta stuff BEFORE you send me the final product.

On a last note of "announcement" I think it's appropriate to say that, for the time being, Zedium is going to be hooking up with Griff and I to work on this thing a bit. Basically a temporary deal, but he's spoiling for something to do and I figured what the heck.
Ng'ree
PostTue 10/21/03 3:06am
I am mostly out for the next 2 weeks but I'll come back after that.  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: