DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Which would you prefer?

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

What I'd like to see MOST is ...
Higher XP scale
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
More custom items
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
More quests
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
More areas to explore
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Organizational/Guild bases and items
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Which would you prefer? Reply with quote

A simple unscientific poll, which I am sure some people would prefer to pick more than one option but I'm asking folks pick the one they like best. Bear in mind that the way I am "reading" this poll is as follows ...

"If everything else stayed along the same ... in other words, the development of new areas, new monsters, quests and so forth all stayed about relative to the pace it is currently ... what I'd like to see MOST is --"

If you care to add comments you can, but the vote alone is really what I want to read. Personally I think what the module needs more than anything is more players ... but with everyone making their own module and basically the original Dyso player base balkanized into little groups of He-said vs. She-said, there's a general malaise cast over it all. Nevertheless we truck onward because I still harbor some hope that eventually some of this balkanization will fall by the wayside and we can get back to having some fun again.
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I'm usually not one to fuss, and I like for the most part the way that experience works now, but I wouldn't mind seeing about a 50% increase in XP for the smaller valued monsters killed, and maybe like a 25% increase for the bigger ones.

Also, I know its coming and its not really important right now, but a nice and high leveled area (for those of us that have wonderously managed to get this far in the mod so far icon_wink.gif) would be a good thing to visit. Not a priority, but would be fun to have. icon_biggrinno.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The XP scale is fine, although XP penalty for summons should be reduced/cut if it hasn't been done already.
Custom items are good, but mainly for different looks to existing items, ie monk robes. icon_exclaim.gif
Current area progresson is fine.
And guild bases and items will come along when there are actually some guilds. icon_wink.gif

So basically, more quests is what I'll vote for. Quests solve a lot of problems:
Not enough XP - Do a Quest!
Not enough to do - Do a Quest!
Not enough money - Do a Quest!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: